“Wonderful))”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Turkish, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I been in The Bosporus third tıme...ewery year same wery delicious eating..friendly boss thanks for smıle face and all help)) I will go more and more..

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The Bosporus was a terrific change of pace after a week of delicious authentic German food. This Turkish restaurant in downtown (Not Altstadt) Dusseldorf, had some nice lamb, but standout seafood and interesting apps. The room was busy and buzzing, so I'd recommend a reservation. Service was fun and efficient, but not fast. Prepare to enjoy a nice slow evening and it all up. I can't speak to the wine list, because we brought out own wine (corkage was 25 Euros per bottle), but they did have wine. We followed the server's suggestion most of the evening and he slected what he felt were the best dishes at the time and they were served family style. I'll be back when in Dusseldorf.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We visited with my family. The service and foods were very good. Especially fishes are very well. I advise anyone.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Located directly at a busy down-town street the restaurant from the outside does not display what you can expect inside.

We enjoyed very friendly and attentive service, more important the quality food was excellent.

Starting with a very aromatic olive-oil dip, then very tasty lentils soup we arrived with the starters:a fantastic, warm octopus-vegetable salad.

As the main dished we have had pan-fried loud de mère and lamb filets. We continued at high levels.

We had problems to select between the many options for the desert, so the chef's wife created a mixed platter with a little of everything. Again superb.

We'll be back !

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place, very friendly stuff. Food tastes very good. We had salad, fresh octopus, prawns, stuffed vegetables. I highly recommend it!