“Big plate”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty food, very kind staff. Big plates and a lot of food. Ve ordered different option, also for vegetarians. Not to spicy but you can have spicy food. The best guacamole and beans ever. Have to come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a really great Saturday night here. Awesome food, great drinks and a fab atmosphere, I'd definitely revisit if I were to end up in Dusseldorf in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AMAZING food!!!! I am canadian so we have plenty of mexican over here but that was probably one of the best mexican places i've ever been to! Their special lemon drink is so good!!!!!!!!!!! And the service was perfect!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I was there with friends and we were all quite content. I had the Casita Bowl Vegi and Agua de Jamaica. The Bowl was more than enough, although I had the feeling that something was missing, like a sauce or a spice or something. I was missing the final kick. if you know what I mean. The Agua de Jamaica was a bit strange, a bit bitter, but that is maybe because it was something I had never before. All in all it was good, but I would probably choose a Burrito, quesadilla or taco next time.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical of trying a Mexican restaurant in Germany but was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. The menu is pretty basic with tacos, burritos, quesadilla and a bowl but you get choices of proteins. We started with the nachos which were really tasty and enough for 6 of us to share as an appetizer. I recommend reservations.