“Nice place, people and food”
Review of Taverna Toxotis

Taverna Toxotis
Ranked #156 of 1,997 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have a Greek dinner, the atmosfere is nice and people really friendly.
You have also a quiet big menu and you can tasty a lot of authentic greek dishes.
Strongly recommended!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with fresh food & fishes. Reasonable prices very good service. Grric food. Had a very good time with business assoseats.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The kitchen in this restaurant was very good - lamb was just melting in the mouth and moussaka was excellent (not too heavy). BUT our waiter was very unfriendly (I don't know the name). Anyways, he brought the menu, both in german (I don't speak that language very well), and also a day menu. When I asked for an english version, he told me, that in the end of the german one they have it, again BUT - english day menu was not there and to my questions the man didn't answer anything and basically told me that for me the day menu doesn't matter if I don't understand it... So I used my bad german and help of a friend to order from the menu.

In the end the food was super, but for us the service was under any standard.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This Greek restaurant is a good option for Messe Düsseldorf Restaurants.It is located just out of Messe and with in walking distance in a few minutes.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Having to be at a fair in Dusseldorf , this greek restaurant is quite good , specially after a long day at the fair . Easy access the restaurant is quite big , 3 rooms I guess , we have been there twice during the week , waiters can speak english and the food is also quite good. Really enjoyed it .