Mindways Segway Citytour

Amazing experience

Reviewed 26 March 2013
Happy72904
Canterbury, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We were very excited to take a Segway tour and it is a lot of fun driving this amazing gadget. The microphone wasn't working so we were unable to hear anything about the city. We drove Segways for about an hour with no helpful information. The tour guide was EXTREMELY rude. We will recommend you to take your business elsewhere.

9  Thank 2013Blackhawks
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I did not get to take the tour. I contacted them by email three times in the weeks prior to my trip & never received the courtesy of a response. When I arrived, I had the hotel call them & there were no tours available. They offered me a solo tour for 165€ which I declined.
Maybe they are so busy that they don't care about potential customers but that will surely change over time if they don't treat people with respect.

4  Thank docdaura
Reviewed 12 May 2013

First time on a Segway and was a little nervous, but we were given excellent tuition in how to use the Segway before we set off on the tour. Staff very friendly and helpful. The tour visits all the highlights of this fantastic city and the staff are very keen to make sure you are safe and have an enjoyable tour. Inspire of the rather damp conditions we would have no hesitation in recommending this tour. I was with German speaking person and whilst the use of the machine is obvious with instruction they don't offer English guided tour specifically, perhaps something they need to consider. Nevertheless fab 2 hours seeing the highlights of Cologne.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Excellent sightseeing option in this wonderful city. Guides are knowledgable and friendly. Very cold Saturday afternoon, but time just flew by. Amazing experience and highly recommended. 10/10

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Se went on the Tour today and even with bad weather, we had a really Great time. The guided Tour is so so, you learn a little. But the staff is really Nice and even more important, boy it is Fun to ride segways. It was our first time. But not last. Give it a try!!!