See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I stayed in this hotel for one night. I was surprised when I entered the room because room was large and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. I saw the realities better in the morning. Breakfast was a lot more than most hotels. I certainly enjoyed breakfast.
Personel was friendly and interested. I was very satisfied with this hotel.
I recommend to you

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Made a overnight trip to Wiesbaden during a weekend. The hotel is easy to find and get to off the autobahn. It is also just minutes away from the military bases. The staff are friendly and speak English. While the free parking garage under the hotel was full (only easily accessible for small cars), there is plenty of parking on the street around the hotel. Felt safe and secure in this comfortable and affordable hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is an out of the way hotel in a business district of Wiesbaden. There are shops and restaurants a ten minute walk away. The rooms are a respectable size and tea and coffee is available at reception. It would be better in the room but it is better than nothing. The staff were really friendly and helpful. There is limited parking in front of the hotel and secure underground parking which doesn't need to be booked and is included in the room rate.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Scheissefuergehirn
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Well accessible from the highway, covered parking free of charge, to the center 8-10 minutes drive. Helpful staff, coffee/tea machine available in the reception. Room quiet, clean, wifi. All you need for a short stay. Unfortunately, we did not try breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We stayed one night while visiting Wiesbaden. This hotel has great reviews so we decided to give it a try. The hotel is located in an industrial area (which later became a problem)in a suburb of Wiesbaden. The hotel provides parking in an underground garage (driving in and out may be an issue for large cars). The reception area is nice with complimentary coffee. The room we had was small (I think the room sizes are all the same) and basic (nothing special). We were located on the back side of the building). The bed was at least a queen; maybe a king size. The happy hour is a nice feature and the breakfast is bountiful and good (also at a great price ($4.80) if you book through their site). Our major issue was noise. We wanted to sleep in but at 6am the business next door started banging away on something. It was continuous for 30 plus minutes so we got up and went to breakfast. After breakfast we went up to get our luggage to check out. It was 8:30am – 9:00am and the blaring sound of rap music permeated the hallway. The noise maker had no consideration for the other guests. I pity to other guests who wanted to sleep in that morning. When we checked out we let the reception know about the business noise. She indicated that it was unusual for them to make that kind of noise next door at that time (I guess we picked a lucky day to stay there). We also let her know about the blaring rap music; not sure if she took steps to shut it down. We had made reservations at this hotel for later in the week but decided to cancel. I do not think that I will stay here again. But I have to say I will miss the happy hour and the breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2017