NH Collection Frankfurt City
US$274
US$253
  • Restaurant
Welcome Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
Hotels.com
US$183
Hotels.com
US$114
  • Room Service
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
US$112
US$103
  • Pool
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$66
All reviewsfrankfurt citygreat hotelshopping streetmodern hotelnespresso machineperfect locationmain shoppingpleasant staysubway stationrooms are cleanexcellent breakfastrecommend this hotelbusiness tripwalking distancecomfortable bedwould stay againfree wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel in a quiet area in Frankfurt but still close to everything. A couple of minutes walking to the main shopping area and ten minutes from the river and Romer. The hotel is very modern. The staff very attentive and pleasant. The breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. The hotel is a 10 minutes taxi ride from the train station (10 -12 euro depending on the traffic). Lots of very good restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
TBartz, Manager at NH Collection Frankfurt City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Omc8,

Wow!! we reached your amazing comment.
First of all thank you very much for your lovely words. You´re absolutely right. Our great location allows our guests to comply their activities in comfortable walking distance. I´m glad to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. But what makes me the most proud is that my team give you a good service so went home with positive impressions.
Dear Omc8 with pleasure I take literally your comment that you will stay here again and hope that you will come back soon and be our guest at the NH Collection Frankfurt City.

best regards from the beautiful City Frankfurt

Hotel Director

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My very first time booking a hotel in Frankfurt. The room are amazing. Clean. Recieption all did a good job attending to my request. Cozy room. Instead of wanting to head out for sightsee . The design of the room makes me wanna stay in more.

Good job.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Jeinceyjp,

First of all I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts about your resent stay in the NH Collection Frankfurt City.
It is our goal to provide our fantastic guests a memorable habitation. That you enjoyed you room with all its facilities is amazing. But the most I´m proud that my colleagues was able to help you with your requests and let you feel welcome and comfortable. Be assured that I will share your gorgeous review with my entire team so they can be also happy as I am.

Jeinceyjp I want to take the opportunity to thank you again and on behalf of the whole team for your kind words and there is nothing more we can say than please come back! It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again as our guest.

Best regards

Hotel Director

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay. Hotel located near the shopping area and the train station. So much choices for food in the area. Room is clean. Wifi is stable. Nicely renovated rooms. Lovely red couch and a huge framed mirror adds a modern touch. Toilet even comes with rain showers! And a powerful hair dryer! Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Gweng395,

Unbelievable!!- Thank you very much for your lovely words.
what such a beautiful praise after hard work done. It´s gorgeous that you enjoyed our special service and the facilities during your entire stay. Also that you would recommend us is fantastic.

I want to thank you again for this big compliment and your heard warming words and I hope you will come back soon as our guest in the NH Collection Frankfurt City.

All the best to you

Thomas Bartz - Hotel Director

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean, spacious, great breakfast, friendly staff, very well located, modern room, cosy bar. Direct train from the airport to the nearest station to the hotel (100-200 meters). Can only recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear _AndreaC_87_Arg,
Perfect is our favorite word. What a beautiful title and what a beautiful reward! Thank you for your wonderful review. Your absolutely right. Our great location allows our guest to reach their activities in walking distance what makes the stay more comfortable. It´s great to read that you could benefitted it.
I want to thank you again for your warm words and fantastic review and it would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the NH Collection Frankfurt City as our guest.

With best regards
Hoteldirektor

A TripAdvisor Member
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well equipped room, spacious and clean . Excellent location bear to city centre with many eateries within walking minutes yet quiet for a good rest.
Love that highlights of chic furniture!
Looking forward to my next stay

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your very kind remarks. We are delighted that you had such a memorable stay with us and we are most grateful for your kind compliments. On the other hand it is all we want to achieve. My team will be very proud to read your comment. This is the best reward for all of us.

We all are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the NH Collection Frankfurt City.
Best wishes