Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
₱12,420
Scostasp
Sao Paulo, SP

The best service I ever got in Frankfurt

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 14, 2009
If you have connecting fligths in Frankfurt or if you depart from that airport, you have to consider staying at the Sheraton Frankfurt. It is a hotel that is just across the airport terminal. Hotel and airport terminal are physically connected and they are just a walking distance apart. From chek-in to check-out it is a great experience. Services are provided with courtesy and a smile, in a timely manner. Rooms are impecable, ready for welcoming a tired traveller. Perfect sound and weather insulation. Bathroom also is impecable. Wireless internet in the room works well, and TV has dozens of channels you can chose from. The hightest point was the restaurant, which provides high level service and a buffet that is a must-have gastronomic experience. Although meals are not necessarily cheap, they are worth every penny you pay for.
Date of stay: November 2009
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 18, 2009
Dear guest from Brazil,

Thank you for praising our hotel on TripAdvisor and rounding off your commendation with so many kind words. I highly appreciate your efforts as well as your loyalty to our hotel. I hope we will have the honor to welcome you soon again to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you!

My team and I wish you Happy Holidays and a healthy, wealthy and positive New Year.

Best wishes,

9.0 km from Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Pool
View more hotels in Frankfurt
5,273 results
All reviews frankfurt airport cigar bar the club lounge next morning an early flight connecting flight convenient location salem avto costas convenience spg train germany plane lufthansa connection
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Hotel can be accessed by foot from the terminal. Staff in the restaurant were very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2009

Dear Hotel guest „PTD“,

I would like to thank you very much for posting a commentary on the Tripadvisor website and outlining the convenience of our hotel’s location.

I hope you had a pleasant stay with us. We would be happy to welcome you soon again and hope you will book our hotel again when you plan your next trip to Frankfurt.

Merry Christmas to you!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed December 12, 2009

I stay at this hotel every time I am on my way back home from business travels in Europe. Its location is great if you have a morning flight out of the Frankfurt airport.

The lounge here is the best I've stayed in at any Starwood property. The hor dóeuvres are very good, as are the desserts. There's an open bar too, if you want some beverages.

As a Platinum Starwood Preferred Guest I got upgraded to a Towers room. The rooms are very modern and in top shape. The beds are comfortable.

The service at the lounge is excellent. The staff will do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as you want.

This is my favorite business hotel in the Starwood chain. It is just a short tram ride to the city center. If you really want to see Frankfurt, I'd probably stay at the Westin Grand, but if you just want to relax on your way home, then the location right across from the international terminal just can't be beat.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2009

Dear “txworldtrav”,

Your feedback is amazing and I am overwhelmed by your kindness. It is a great pleasure for us to see that our hotel is your preferred Starwood business hotel. We will of course not rest on our laurels but instead keep on trying to make all our guests happy and give them the feeling to be home away from home while staying with us.

As a Platinum member of our guest loyalty program “Starwood Preferred Guest” you travel extensively and can easily draw a comparison between different hotels. Therefore, your commendation is all the more valuable to me.

Thank you for your input and Merry Christmas!

Best wishes,

Reviewed December 11, 2009

I just wanted to share the oustanding customer service that I received from the staff members at this Sheraton location. The staff members were always willing to go the extra step and truly exceeded my expectations. My mom, who was staying at the hotel, was travelling to US and had an overnight layover. As she wasn't very familiar with the Frankfurt's Airport in particular, Sheraton offered to pick my mom up and guide her to the check in. Also, as my mom is not very fluent in German, Sheraton staff members offered to see if they could have some one at the check in that spoke the languages that my mom could. As I live in the US, I communicated with Sheraton staff members via e-mail and have to say was very impressed how quickly they got back to me and suggested various alternatives that would ensure that my mothers stay and the experience was absolutely oustanding during her arrival and stay at the Frankfurt's International Airport. Once again, all the arrangements made and the oustanding customer service provided made this an experience to remember. I most certainly recommend this hotel and without a doubt will continue to use their services in the future. It is always a pleasure to see courteous staff members that thrive to achieve aboslute excellence in customer service!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ieva28
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2009

Dear Ieva28,

I thank you dearly for your kind words and encouraging compliments on our hotel crew.

Our associates are indeed highly committed. They delight in going the extra mile for our guests and always try to make every guest happy. I am pleased to see that we could help your mother and that she felt welcome and at home at our hotel.

We hope to see you next year, maybe together with your mom? That would be a real treat for us!

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for the New Year!

Best regards,

Reviewed December 9, 2009

The best Crew, the best Area... just everything perfect

Date of stay: January 2008
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne-Smily
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2009

Dear Joanne,

A big THANK YOU to you and your parents for the very nice feedback! You are unique and perfect in your own little, cute way and can proudly say for yourself that you are the only Frankfurt Sheraton Baby in the world. We hope you will come to see us again next year. Have a jolly Christmas time!

A big hug from all of us,

Sascha Konter, Britta El Sayed Aly and the entire crew of the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers

Reviewed December 4, 2009

This hotel is so convenient for the air-traveler departing early the next day. As described in other reviews, the hotel is connected to the airport by a sky-bridge, and to the train station by an elevator/escalator. You have an easy walk to check into your flight, or to head out on the metro to explore Frankfurt. The hotel staff were wonderfully friendly. The concierge happily advised us on maneuvering the subway for some afternoon and evening site seeing. After visiting the Frankfurt Christmas Market and having dinner downtown, it was so easy to ride the subway back to the Sheraton, via the airport stop. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. It was the perfect place to rest up before our long flight over the Atlantic the next day. I also love the little things like being able to make coffee and tea in our room!

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2009

Dear Guest „relevart2006“,

Many, many thanks for your kind words on your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stopover in Frankfurt. My team will be on cloud nine when they read your commendation. They always like to make our guests feel at home and I appreciate very much that you noticed their efforts and rewarded them with your wonderful feedback.

I wish you Happy Holidays and hope you will stay with us again next year.

Yours sincerely,