“Right next door”

Ranked #425 of 2,686 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Since this pizzeria is just up the street I get my pizza there regularly. I’ve tried lots of different ones and I was happy with each one. I also had the pasta once but it wasn’t my taste. The prices are good, the ingredients are fresh and the timing to make the pizza is fantastic too. I just give ‘em a call on my way home and can pick it up jus as I arrive. Friendly staff and it looks clean and hygienic.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Know this Pizzeria since many years. Still one of the very best in Frankfurt.
Very friendly people. Very tasty food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is not a fancy restaurant, but the pizza was really good. The toppings are spread out edge to edge without a crust, and the dough is very this and exceptionally crispy.
Good pizza for a very fair price.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Although I ordered the pizzas not to be cut, they cut them anyway
And they did it with the knife that they hadn't washed all the time for the whole half an hour that I was waiting there
I have allergic reaction to some ingredients used in other pizza types
Never again

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I walked by en-route to another restaurant one night and the smell of the pizza brought me to my knees. I couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back a few nights later for dinner. The service is lackluster at best if not even a little rude, the place is a tiny hole-in-the-wall, the menu is only available in German but the pizza to die for. It's extremely busy at peak meal times as they do a LOT of business, especially phone-ordered take-away. They have a huge local following and many of the customers seem to be regulars but don't let that stop you. If you want good pizza and are in the area, go there.