“Work dinner”

Restaurant Leuchtturm
Ranked #534 of 4,072 Restaurants in Hamburg
Price range: US$17 - US$57
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harburg
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Really can't rate this restaurant highly enough. Food was absolutely fantastic. I attended as part of a work trip but if I'm ever back in Hamburg, I would go out of my way to eat here. I had seafood starter and fish for main and both were great. Everyone with me seemed to enjoy it also.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

What a great find! Superb location, food and service. Nothing to fault here. Very good wine selection too. Must go!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is a excellent restaurant with a splendid service, good chefs and super food. The restaurant is nice situated and the restaurant i really nice.
We would love to visit this restaurant again

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Try the white tomatoe soup.
This classy restaurant has great service. If you don't want to dress up you will be welcome anyway. Prices are high but totally acceptable for the quality.

Overall a very good playe to have a classy good dinner

Reviewed 18 February 2017

NOT AGAIN
impolite and arrogant staff. Have been there with my company. Waitress accused one of us "not to tell her what has to be on the bill in time"

1  Thank vonbuchesser