“Fabulous bar,world class beer's. ”

HOME World Beer Bar
Ranked #75 of 655 Nightlife in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We found this superb craft beer bar last year while on holiday in Berlin and on our most recent holiday to Berlin were we attend the world famous Berlin Beer Festival ( Biermeille) we were always going to return to this bar.
A superb bar with a cool interior,comfortable coach and chair seating,exposed brickwork,nice decor including superb artwork on the wall's and a kooky looking vampire bat over the bar plus you have some outside seating to watch the world rush by while enjoying a delicious beer.
All beer's are displayed on a black board behind the bar and after a quick study of the beer's on offer we opted to have Freddy's Grove Brewery Special Pale Ale and this beer was served in pristine condition,chilled,sparkling and bursting with taste ,it really was a fine beer to start with and we just kicked back and chilled out in this special craft beer bar.
These are the type of bars and beer's i seek out were ever I choose to holiday and make no mistake about it this bar is quality.
the staff here are really knowledgeable about their beer's,I think they are English and they certainly know how to look after their beers.
After our first delicious beer i opted for one more drink and opted for Aspall Brewery Suffolk Cyder and this delicious cider was just a joy to drink and a cider i am very familiar with as it's found in many real ale pub's back in my home town of Liverpool.
We moved on after our delicious beers and ciders but as on our last visit here we had a great time.
Very easy to locate by jumping tram number 21 to stop Neue Bahnhofstraße were you walk down the street Neue Bahnhofstraße were you will find this bar.
opening hours are;
Sunday to Thursday,5pm till 1am.
Friday and Saturday,5pm till 3am.
A superb craft beer bar and one I highly recommend you visit if your in the area.
As an added bonus if you enjoy your craft beer there is another great craft beer bar on this street called Strassenbrau,so two good reasons to go this area.

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Enough seats for people, good music, wide range Of beers. I only told I like pale and lemonish beers and the guy in the bar knew right away what to give to me. Australian beer, Of course SO gooood! Definitely recommending this place!

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere for long conversations with good friends over local (and international) craft beers. They also have great cocktails!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

This bar is a little out of the way but worth the trip, its warm and comfortable with a great beer selection. The staff are super warm and friendly and well informed about their beers. If you want a chill night cant suggest this enough.