“Matches the expectation”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: The Bird is a New York style bar and steakhouse, serving undoubtedly Berlin's best steaks and burgers as well as some other stuff.Sauces, dressings, everything is made fresh daily from scratch.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all you get in to a very well decorated and welcoming place. Second, the music is great also with old-school rock n' roll. And for the food, well the burger is indeed delicious. The meat itself (I ordered medium-rare) was very good. You get a huge amount of fries, which are good also. For me, the size of the buger was a little dissapointing since you couldn't fit the veggies inside. But apart for that, the food and the experience was just great. Oh and the cheesecake is delicious too :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious burger. Located away from central areas. Very noisy. Good value for money. Staff inattentive. Would like to visit the heckesher market branch.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Yummy big burgers with quality meat cooked how you want it, good value
Amazing cheesecake too
However Seating not great and was quite cold in dining room

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious burgers and also french fries were so tasty!!! If someone wants to try a good burger with amazing draught beer this is a good place!!! Is better to make a reservation before you go!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love the bird!

I went last year after being recommended by my boyfriends family and it did not disappoint. The food, the drinks, the vibe was amazing. So for my brothers 30th birthday he wanted to go to my all time favourite restaurant (we are big foodies) so I though fab off we go to Berlin and we can go to Bird. It was just as fantastic as I remembered actually it was probably even better.

We had the buttermilk chicken strips and hot wings as a sharer. Then 4 burgers, 3 meat and 1 veggie. Pimped up some of the fries with chilli cheese. By this point we are stuffed especially with the pitchers of beer we’ve been consuming. However I knew we had to have the cheesecake and my god it was incredible!!!! We spent a whole hour talking non stop about it. Still now we talk about it on a regular basis.

Keep doing what you are doing because you are definitely doing it right! I will always recommend and I literally can’t wait for my next visit to the bird!

P.s this is the best cheesecake in Berlin - the next day we tried the ‘best’ in Berlin and it wasn’t anywhere near as good!

1  Thank CloverK1