All reviewsmin walkingcomfortable stayquiet streetcooperativebusesheating
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed for three nights, for my visit to the Botanische Garten for research purposes. I found it good, the only problem was the extreme heating in the room which I could not control (I was unable to find a temperature control in the room), this made difficult my sleep. For the rest it was OK.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank DanielPlant
Reviewed 1 September 2017

stayed there for 4 days last week. only booked it as my other booking had some problem. receptionist was friendly and the room was sort-of-ok cleaned every day. but this is all the positive side. carpets old, torn, furniture sad 80s style crappy, bathroom dark, small, stinky. had a room on the street side, could almost not sleep from noise w open windows. w closed windows it was too warm. (american fellows: no AC). tv small, bad quality.
it is ok if you want to go there only for sleep. otherwise not recommended... public transport good from hotel, but there are a few better ones around

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my two young children and the hotel was just not suitable- stairs in the entrance lobby, so I always had to ask other guests for help with the buggy, the lift was so small that the buggy only fit in If I lifted it slightly, then my room was on a half- floor, so another set of steps to get there!
The baby cot was old and torn and didn't even have a mattress in- just folded sheets! Very light curtains which didn't make the room dark at all- just not the right hotel if you have young children, unfortunately for us, as we do often come to the Steglitz area.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

It serves the purpose of having a bed and a shower at a low price. Other than that, the floors were stained, there were lots of bugs in the hotel/rooms, and everyone who worked there was rude(including the restaurant). It was outdated, but not in a retro chic way; it is not very well kept. It's redeeming qualities are candy by the door, gummy bears in the rooms, and 24-hour reception. The pictures the hotel provides are inaccurate, including the entrance(we almost couldn't find/recognize it). We will not be staying here again, even if it's cheap.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had this place cost more than 50EUR/night, then it's no good. But for less than that, and judging by how expensive hotels are now in Berlin, it's a good deal. It's clean, it's very close to an underground station, very close to a high street, the neighbourhood is safe but the hotel itself needs some serious renovating.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo