“A must try!”

Ranked #319 of 9,309 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went there two times and both of them where amazing! The food was really tasty especially the "doner sandwich"!! We also loved the "vegan goulash".
A small piece of advice, avoid the doner with the peanut butter sauce. They are both tasty but the combination is kind of too much. Take the yogurt instead!! You will really really enjoy it!! :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This pretty much sums up the culture of food in Berlin, a lot of good vegan food! No wonder a lot of Berliners prefer vegan food, this place is great and tasty. I didn’t miss meat at all. Currywurst is better than the meat version!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This place was so good that I went out of my way to return for a second lunch. The first time I had the voner teller, which is vegan doner, chips and salad. It was amazing! The second time I went I was on my way home, so needed a lot of energy (that is my excuse anyway!), so had two different options (monster hotdog/ vonerteller).The hotdog was beautifully presented and sooo tasty.

Great atmosphere in there as well - the first time we went there was a table discussing vegan issues. It was great.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

A gyros from the heavens, that is why you should visit Voner. 100% vegan yet oh-my-god sooo flavourful. Of course, there are many other options to try, including currywurst. Not expensive, yet quite small in size, Voner will stay in your memory for quick bites. Good hangover food, I believe.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious, 100% vegan food. A great opportunity to try traditional dishes which would usually be out of bounds to vegans. Delicious food, wonderful laid back atmosphere, cannot recommend enough. We loved it!