2,709 results
All reviewskosher breakfastkadewe department storeshopping areaaround the cornerexcellent locationmini barbusiness triphotel restaurantbusiness hotelzoo stationsuperior roomquiet roomchristmas marketperfect hotelper dayfew minutes walkpublic transportation
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the hotel stayed in 12/7-15/7. Hotel is in the right location for shopping area and zoo. Closed to U-Bahn and S-Bahn. Hotel facilities are spot on. Swimming pool is a decent size, clean and well kept. Sauna is clean and good condition. Hotel staffs are polite and helpful. The hotel breakfast is excellent and variety choices. You can choose excellent selection tea and coffee. Even the chef can cook the omelette of your choice. It is a very relaxing stay! Recommended everyone!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Staff amazing, stayed for 3 nights. Breakfast was great, lovely hotel who gave us 2 rooms with inter connecting doors for our children (17 & 3). Pool was small, more of a plunge pool. Fab location for the sight seeing tour buses and West Berlin. Near to rain station too which we used

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I have just spent a couple of days here and I must say I was definitely impressed.

It’s a lovely hotel. Well maintained, very clean and in a good location.

We were able to check in early and check out slightly later. Which lengthened our break really.

I think what we got for the price was very good value for money. The breakfast was very good. The swimming pool and facilities excellent and all the staff were pleasant and friendly.

If I wanted to be petty, the only thing I would say. Is that the towels were a little thin and not great quality but for a fussy person, that’s all I can find wrong !

Thank you very much and I would recommend to anybody visiting Berlin and would make Crowne Plaza my first choice when traveling.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had a very pleasant stay. Everything works. Helpful directions to the Hop on and off bus which basically took care of all the sights we wanted to visit in 2 days in Berlin. Luggage storage was efficient. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 5 nights here. Everting was perfect for me. Location is in the heart of shopping street, room is exactly as photos from advertisement, breakfast is also good even everyday same but only one thing that I dislike is the attitude of the restaurant staff. Anyway if I have a chance in Berlin, I would love to stay in this hotel again.