“First Experience of Berlin Nightlife”
Review of Adagio

Adagio
Ranked #80 of 655 Nightlife in Berlin
Reviewed 28 April 2017

After landing in Berlin (from England) in December, I was so excited to test out my German and get to know the incredible city. After going around the markets and speaking to a few locals, they recommended going to Adagio.
I was definitely not dressed for a club (I was wearing a huge ski coat and jeans), but the lovely ladies and security staff on the door smiled and welcomed me in. Unfortunately, the cloakroom staff were very rude and the music was pretty outdated. As a woman, I felt a bit uneasy (but luckily I had friends with me). You cannot fault the staff on the bar.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Boring... And age around 20, not 30+ as told...unfriendly staff at entrance but kind at the bar. Music ok but dancing floor more about looking at others instead of having fun dancing. Somehow a VIP lounge that was the middle of the club where the 'right' people showed themselves up. Not recommended

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Went to a 90ies party and had a blast. The DJ was great - the dance floor was packed the whole night. Would recommend it for at fun night with freinds

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

What I didn't like was in the VIP area it's €350 but you are restricted to only order certain bottles of drink. Would be nicer to choose whatever cocktail you want rather than being restricted to a bottle.

But apart from that great night, great vibe.