US$127
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$84
US$75
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$80
US$72
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$141
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$121
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

ibis Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Hotel(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

CALMA Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$124
US$101
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$88
US$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

1,827 results
All reviewsgay hotelblack wallsoutdoor jacuzzijunior suitegay scenehot tubcity roomspa areatop floorsteam roombars and clubsglass wallroof terracefriendly hotelkadewe department storelocation is greatrooms are small
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was there in January 2018 arrived after midnight. Mr. Welly was at the reception and it was quick check in and even gave awesome upgrade room. Its nice location as near by U Bahn station.I though is gay hotel and feel surprised when I saw straight / bi couple. The junior suite was so spacious but there is damage in the corner and left it sharp that could be dangerous.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank mynameplease
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guests, thank you so much for your review here on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you had a good time with us. I hope that we have the chance to welcome you again in the near future. Best regards Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

great hotel! amazing for gay people who like to play and seeing others...:) was so good to see again Oliver, the hotel manager, he is great and helped me so much . very central location, easy going with the underground! One small problem.... the water on the hot tube not worm enough.... but very recommended place!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yarin43
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear yarin43, the pleasure was totally on my side as well. I m so happy that you still a regular guest at the Axel Hotel and i was so happy to see you again. Also thank you so much that you took the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. It is always important to get a feedback. I hope i will get the chance again to welcome you this summer or in autmn. In the meanwhile i wish you all the best and send you warm regards from Berlin. Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Another reviewer mentioned a month ago the beeping noises that regularly come through the vents, they are still present day and night; if you are a light sleep they WILL wake you up at regular intervals through the night. Others reviewers have mentioned the lack of warmness from the reception staff, one of the male members is particular cold and never makes eye contact. Our room didn’t get cleaned for 2 days in a row, a maid did knock at 5:30 pm on the second day, this was far too late especially as we had just returned for a siesta after a long day sightseeing? It’s my third time here and whilst the previous two times have been fine there are now too many issues and I won’t return. We got a good advance rate for the room hence an extra star for value.

If you find yourself in the area I recommend cafehaus Grenander for a fantastic breakfast, probably the best I have ever had.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Buster40Newcastle
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Buster40Newcastle, thank you so much for your time to review us on Tripadvisor. It is always important for us to get a feedback from our guest. I m sorry to hear that not everything was fine during your stay. During the cold weather we had some issues with the heating system that you heard sometimes a noise. With our partner company we are working already on a solution and hope also that the cold weather is coming soon over. I m sorry that you found lack of service with our reception team. I just arrived last week and will working with a training on the staff to avoid this sitiuation in the future.
I hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you that guest service is super important for us.
Best regards from Berlin
Oliver Böhme

Reviewed 15 March 2018

When I arrived to Berlin my wallet has been pickpocketed. When I check in Axel Hotel Berlin, receptionist ask for my credit card as a deposit in case I use minibar. I have told the receptionist that my wallet has been stolled and she insisted on getting 50EUR. Anyway I have give her the 50EUR and she told me that on the way out I can get it back. At the check out on 11 March 2018 1pm, they I have asked for the 50EUR cash that I have paid for the deposit. Receptionist told me that there is no record of that 50EUR that I have paid so he told me that he cannot pay me back anything I show a receipt. I have told him that I am not asked to keep a receipt and produce a evidence and I have asked him to check the record and he told me that there is no record of this that they keep and unless I show a receipt I cannot get my 50eur back. Plus they have asked 7eur for city tax. I have told him that I am travelling for business ITB Berlin and I have mentioned about this at the time of booking so I should not be charged however receptionist told me that I should have mentioned about this at the check in and I have told him that you should have checked about this at the check in. Long story short, after I have insisted on getting my 50 eur back as I have already lost a lot of money since my wallet stolen he said that he will check the security recording and he started to watch my arrival and check in process and if I paid for the 50 EUR. I have asked him to call the receptionist and ask her that I have paid cash since my credit cards stolen but he refused. After checking all recording he saw that I have paid the money but he could not locate where it was. He asked me where the receptionist put the money!!!! then he called the other receptionist and asked her where the money is. Well if the management can read this they can also watch how I suffered on the check out. For 2 nights I have paid £150 and I have been treated like a scam. At the time of check in my room card did not work and I came back to reception and asked for a new card. Then I am checked in to a 2 single room although I have specifically asked for a double room. They have tried to charge me for city tax even though I mention on my booking that I am a business traveller they said the company that I have booked did not communicate this to them and I should have told them this at the check ok. My room was on 1st floor and it was so noisy due to the party on the ground floor. Over all I hated my stay at Axel Hotel. They have tried to charge me 12 eur for breakfast telling me that it is generally 18 EUR but on the lift the breakfast was advertised as 15 EUR. Sauna area was clean about 9am in the morning but it was very dirty all they long especially evening. Wifi was poor and the computers on the floor did not work.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor. Do not expect a good service in this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank turgutsisman
AxelhotelBerlin, Manager at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear turgutsisman,
i m so sorry to read your review here on Tripadvisor and i need to apologize for your experience you made with us.
My name is Oliver and i m the Manager. I just arrived this week to take over the Management . I will take direct action with training on the job to avoid this situation in the future. I know this doesnt help you anymore but i like that you know how serious i take your review and your situation. My highest goal is to offer a perfect guest service and prepare an amazing experience during the stay of our guests.
Please feel free and contact me anytime in case you like to come back to Berlin. Please let me show you that your situation is not a typical in Axel Hotel. Again i need to apologize for your experience.
I wish you all the best and send you
Best regards from Berlin

Oliver Boehme

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We've chosen this hotel for weekend. What might be interesting, we are heterosexual couple, and we totally enjoyed the stay.

Rooms are tidy, soundproof, designed with a good taste.

Great facilities, and nice location.

What could be improved - staff was struggling with English, and was hard to catch up.

Anyway, we'd love to come back.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aleksander K
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Aleksander,

Thank you so much for your great opinion!!
We really appreciate your time to give us your opinion, for us is always welcomed our guests help to improve our services.
We are pleased to have had you with us and hope to see you soon at any of our worldwide Axel Hotels.

Million thanks,