All reviews perfect location short walk to the city club carlson per person per day great hotel train station coffee making facilities smallish room old town one night hotel lobby executive room breakfast area stayed for two nights tourist information nice bathroom arriving by train
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I loved it. Beautiful place, you can take guided tours in different languages. Spend some time with family and friends and learn about the history of the place. Streets are quite small but very loving and inviting

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
aberlin_mitte, Manager at Park Plaza Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to know that you had such a memorable stay at our hotel. Your kind words are highly appreciated.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you again on your next visit to Nürnberg.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed for 3 nights, arrived by underground from the airport therefore the location was perfect only having to cross the road with our luggage. Check in was swift, welcoming and we were in our room within minutes. Stayed in a superior room which was on the small side. Fridge in room which we always appreciate and tea and coffee making facilities. It was a warm few days in Nuremburg but luckily the air con was functioning well. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet and coffee machine. I would choose to stay here again if I return. The hotel is in walking distance of bars, restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
aberlin_mitte, Manager at Park Plaza Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us.
It is wonderful to know you had an enjoyable and satisfying stay. Your kind words are highly appreciated.
We are more than happy to know you want to return to our hotel for another memorable stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you for one.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Spent 2 nights here. Had a very quick and friendly check in. The hotel is modern and clean. Room size for 2 adults was more than adequate. Well appointed bathroom too. The room has a fridge and a safe. Gowns and slippers provided. We would happily stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018
PPNU, Manager at Park Plaza Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write an online review regarding your last stay with us. With such a pleasure have we read that you had a lovely stay and everything was in line.

We cannot wait to welcome you back.

Kind regards
Park Plaza Nuremerg Management Team

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Let's start with the positives -- the hotel is in a great location, right outside the southeast Nuremberg city gates, and even closer to the main train station. The breakfast buffet wasn't bad, though I probably wouldn't pay for it again given the opportunity. The front desk clerk who checked us in was extremely helpful and pleasant -- offering help navigating the city if needed.

The negatives, however, are numerous. First, as apparently many others have noted, the AC doesn't work at this hotel. I wish I'd read these reviews prior to booking this hotel, because it was *extremely* hot in the top-floor room we stayed in, which was equipped with only a small roof window that didn't ventilate particularly well. The AC didn't work at all -- it seemed as if it had been completely disabled. This made for an extremely uncomfortable night of sleep. Had I known this, I never would have booked this property.

Additionally, the room was a little rough around the edges. The bathroom was nice, but the amenities in the bedroom were sparse. There was no easily-accessible bedside charging port on my side of the bed, and there was an unsightly (and potentially dangerous) power strip danging mid-air from the wall behind the work station desk.

Overall, it wasn't the worst stay I've ever had, but it was just average enough to make me wonder what my night would've been like at other nearby properties.

Room Tip: Make sure the A/C works before booking
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter F
EmployeePPNU, Manager at Park Plaza Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking time to write an online review regarding your last stay. We are glad to see that you liked the great location, breakfast as well as our lovely team.

We are sincerely sorry about the air conditioning problems. The technical department is aware of the problem and it will be solved. We hope that you will give us another chance and visit us in the nearest future for another and even better stay.

We are looking forward.

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel.in an excellent location. We had an executive room hoping for a good night's sleep. We stayed on a very hot weekend and the air con was broken. The heat was stifling and there were no portable air con units available and no fans available. We did complain and were given one free breakfast. The hotel seemed under the impression that my husband and I had breakfast every morning of our 3 day stay when in fact I had breakfast alone.on 1 morning. A €14 compensation didn't seem like compensation at all especially when you see others had partial.refunds and drink vouchers. I only wanted some extra loyalty points added to my account towards our next stay. Maybe loyalty doesn't pay and its.time for a change. I will say that the staff at the hotel were wonderful.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cranenicola

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking time to write an online review regarding your last stay. We are deeply sorry that not everything was like you have expected it and we will forward your comments to the relevant departments as their is always room for improvement. We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance and wiil have the pleasure to host you back at our hotel.

Warm regards