All reviewsprivilege roomhotel entrancefree wifimin walklarge roombusiness hotelrooms are cleanfront desk staffthe hotel staffmesseexhibitiontaxigermanyeurofairstoiletriescomfort
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Good business hotel, a bit expensive when there are fairs at the Messe. Rooms are clean, windows can open (great !)
Breakfast is good, a lot of choice. Eggs were really good. Croissants not at all.
Staff is friendly.
There was construction work going on, but hardly noticeable. Metro is 5 min walk away.
4 stops to city centre.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
LZuerchauer, Manager at Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear vakantie27,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Third or forth time I ave stayed here whilst visiting an exhibition at the messe. This hotel could be so much better, The staff are helpful, not the best in the world but do whats needed. I think I was upgraded as this was a really large room, so much better than the tiny rooms I've had in the past. The towels however were like paper, so thin. the pillows are just like a load of cotton wool balls put together, so bumpy. There is no fridge in the room either. Nice to have a few toiletries this time but they wren't replenished after the first night.
Had dinner in the restaurant bot evenings, it was fine, just adequate.
Breakfast was very good with a good selection and helpful staff.
Second morning they woke me 30 minutes after I requested so didn't have time to have breakfast. I told them this when paying the final bill and they took off the price of the first breakfast for me - a nice touch.
Yes I would return as long as I get this larger room.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
LZuerchauer, General Manager at Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Sharonfv,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Congress Hotel Mercure Nuremberg. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Unfortunately we had some technical problems with our computer system, so your wake up call wasn´t execute. SORRY! At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We regret to read, that you are not satisfied with our vending machines on each floor, but for environment reasons we decided to remove the minibars.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

When you can sleep peacefully in a hotel, that is the best. In this hotel, the temperature was absolutely perfect for a peaceful nights sleep.
Reception staff were extremely professional and friendly. Housekeeping was excellent. Even the drink I had in the bar was prepared and served with professionalism.

From my experience, Accor in Germany always exceeds the standard; the Group’s performance in France (especially Paris) is much lower.

Well done!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
LZuerchauer, General Manager at Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear AppleAdam,

thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay at the Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe and for taking the time to write a review.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and are already looking forward to welcoming you again.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LZuerchauer, General Manager at Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my one night stay here. It’s deceiving when you look at the hotel from the outside, but when you walk inside the decor is very stylish. Room we stayed in was really modern and had a great layout. The bar area is very nice and chilled. The breakfast choice was outstanding. The main thing that wow’d me was a real honey bee nectar and the honey came straight from source.

I would stay here again 100%

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
LZuerchauer, General Manager at Congress Hotel Mercure Nuernberg an der Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Dan R,

Thank you again for sharing your experience.