“Quick and tasty - Mammoth pizza and beer”

L'Angolo della Pizza
Ranked #121 of 4,113 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Looking for food in between things and found this large pizzeria near Ostbahnhof - served with great 1/2 litres and I asked for a bean salad which came quickly and was very good.
Pizzas were ordered for all - they spilled over the edges of the plates and were delicious - real italian treat

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I visited this restaurant for a late dinner with my colleagues. We were a group of twelve and still we got our food fast and the waiter checked on us regularly so no one's glass was ever empty. We tried it all - pizza, pasta and salads and everyone was happy. What I appreciate the most was the service. Both waiters were really nice and quick which is not that common when serving bigger groups. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We ate here twice last week, and both times it was packed. You need a reservation for 7pm. The pizzas were really good. Pasta pretty good, too. But mostly, I liked how friendly all the staff were. It's right by a few hotels which makes it convenient.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Three of us went for an early dinner - we had not reserved but we're able to get a table.
Service was prompt, friendly and helpful. We all had pizza, I chose the Pizza Parma which was just as as I've had in Rome, Italy: perfect. Thin, crisp andgood amount of toppings.
The food was good value for money. I only had a soft drink which was also ok price wise.
I'd definitely come back here if looking for an authentic Italian restaurant in the area.

1  Thank SabineBogeCro
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

At first I was upset I couldn’t get a table to sit down and have my dinner because apparently they were all reserved (even tho there were a lot of free tables). I was offered to sit at the bar which I don’t mind except It’s not very comfortable eating at a bar. But the food makes up for it all. I believe to have had here the best risotto of my life. You can tell ingredients are fresh and good quality. The place is pretty busy tho I will definitely come back for the food!