“Cheap italian eats”
Review of Gecco Gastronomie

Gecco Gastronomie
Ranked #1,499 of 4,125 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a cheap place to eat as our funds were running low!! You can get a huge main for €10 here. Our waiter was friendly and jokey. He made an effort with us. He spoke German, Italian and English! I had pasta and my other half had pizza. Was all tasty and did the job. The wine and beer was also good. Would recommend if you are looking for something cheap and an alternative to the German cuisine!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this Italian Restaurant in the centre of Munich whilst looking for somewhere to eat. Glad I did - food was great and good value. Had the Entrecôte Steak which was a little fatty but otherwise very good. Can definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Good for a small pizza at lunch and
A nice fresh salad. After many Bavarian style restaurants with mostly the same food this is a very nice change for us.
You could miss the entrance if you do not look up at then trance of the passage.
Clean and good service.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This is place to eat. When you in the center of the city and really do not know where to eat. This is nice Italian place. With real Italian Chef and Staff. I enjoyed my food and look at the food others.. was nice and we been happy. Price range is about $10 per person. Not bad at all.. for this quality

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I was shopping in Center of the City ( Marienen Platz) . Was hungry. But i did not want expensive Restaurant and no Fast Food. I passed by this place. Looked at the menu. Price is not crazy. I ordered Linguine with Shrimps and Alfredo Souse. Was not on the menu. Service was nice! I got what i wanted! Food is very tasty. 100% Recommended!

1  Thank natasha2105