“Perfect way to see the city”
Review of Mike's Bike Tours

Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Morning
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join us for the No. 1 rated bike tour in Munich, as voted by YOU! Hop on a bike, follow your edutaining guide. and check out Munich in the most relaxed four hours you could wish for.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great tour today, kept my two children active and entertained. Timmy was a great guide, lunch was at the perfect location. We had the best weather. Everyone should take one of these tours at the start of their visit to Munich, a truly insightful experience. Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,891)
All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 113 reviews
"chinese beer"
in 48 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 89 reviews
in 46 reviews
"city tour"
in 85 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was my first time in Germany and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to go on this tour. I feel I saw parts of Munich that weren't typically tourist areas. Very beautiful city and a lovely activity.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A friend had recommended this tour to my boyfriend and I, so we decided to squeeze it in at the end of our week in Munich. Although we had thought we knew a decent amount about the city by then, we learned a lot more and found other things to do for future visits through this experience. Our tour guide, Kevin, was very engaging and attentive with his great sense of humor. It was clear that the agenda was well planned out and that Kevin was a seasoned guide. The bikes were good quality, and the city is quite bikeable so we felt safe enough without helmets which are optional. The whole tour took about 4 hours which included an hour or so for lunch (may be dinner I think dependent on the time of the tour). One thing to note is that lunch is not included in the price, which we and another couple on the tour had thought was true. Overall, it was a great experience, and we would recommend it to any new visitors to Munich!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Jack was fab...we saw all the sights and he gave us info and stories related to the tour & sights...it was good fun & lighthearted...stopped for lunch & beer in the English garden...we felt safe the whole time, cycling round Munich was easy...thanks Jack, from Ben Ruth oscar & carys