“Good food, fast”
Review of Surf and Turf

Surf and Turf
Ranked #1,484 of 3,970 Restaurants in Munich
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Surf and Turf – meat meets fish! A restaurant with Beachfeeling and scenes from the surfer's world! A qualitatively high-quality choice in fish and meat products prepares in a creative and diverse kind. Our motto – freshly, healthy, simply and easily. „We pay attention to the fact that our products keep her original taste. Only so we get guaranteed a genuine pleasure. Fish should taste of fish and meat after meat.“We use good olive oil, fresh herbs and different citrus fruits. Our menu with imaginative creations makes be beating the hearts of steak and fish fans. The taste every palate tickles Bavarian filet of beef, tender crawfish or catch-fresh fish – here. For everybody which like it crisp green we prepare great salad creations and Mrs. Gloria, the queen under the potatoes, is not only an optical eye-cacher.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Located in the airport. The food would be considered fast food but it was good. The area was clean. It is self- service.

Allresto, Manager at Surf and Turf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear sweatshop51, many thanks for the positiv Feedback. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Theresa

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I just had a ceasar salad from Surf and Turf, which was actually very nice but I found a wasp in it. I'm just glad I didn't eat it. Great place and very friendly staff but please check our food.

Allresto, Manager at Surf and Turf, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Liebe Rose C,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your e mail.
We regret that you did not receive the Ceasars salad in the desired quality. Your well-being is very important to us.
Of course you can exchange the salad at any time if the quality is not as it is offered to a new salad or an equivalent court.
We will instruct our staff again on how to deal with situations like yours in the future.
Nevertheless, we hope to welcome you again, soon at the Munich Airport and our outlets. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Gregor

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Friendly staff, excellent food and reasonable price for airports.

You get given a beeper to go pick up your food when its ready. Food was hot and tasty.

I loved my Sushi, plenty of soy sauce and good sticky rice. My other half loved her burger and chips.

I would gladly eat there again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Just wanted a quick bite before boarding.Placed my order, burger of the week and chips five minutes later its ready.Found it to be very tasty indeed and a fair size (had to cut it in half ) chips were hot and plentiful as well , all for under £ 9.00 brilliant.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Limited selection of beers but never the less good ones, pretty fast service but overall quality of the burger is not really high.
I've got a Crispy Chicken Burger with fries and the burger bread was cold, the fried chicken ok salad leaves the right amount but other vegetables just a tiny bit.
Fries are not really the best in town, mostly soft and a couple still not cooked inside.

Allresto, Sachbearbeiter at Surf and Turf, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear valerio c
thank you for writing a review. We are happy about every kind of feedback so we can improve ourselves. We're very sorry you didn't had the best experience. This should never happen again. We'd be glad if you can give us a second chance. We hope to see you again.
With best regards your Allresto Team.