“Way too salty”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The location offers nice seats outside and in the evening there is something like a party inside. The food is good but nothing special, same applies for service. We had 2 different platters and shared a big Greek salad. While the taste of our dishes was not bad in general the amount of salt that was used in them was just too much. Everything - the main course, the sides and even the salad - was very salty which I haven’t experienced in other Greek restaurants.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Marvelous food and atmosphere. Fast and friendly service. Reservation needed as the place gets really full and packed. Tables are tightly placed, but the dishes make up for the squeeze :)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Arrogant people. I was there and they told me to wait, that I will get a table. I waited for 40 mins. Then they came and say they won't give me table because is full. They are amateurs. I won't go back even if is the last place to eat on the planet.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We celebrated the birthday of a friend with 15 people. The staff was very friendly and helpful and even accepted without any discussion to serve a birthday cake one of us had baked.
The food was very good and in the end a great dinner altogether

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

That's our 5 time here butt will be the last. With a reservation we have to discuss with the owner about the table. He is a kind of very arrogant. Then we wait for more than 1,5 hours for the meal. All the known guest where served first. There are very good alternatives in Munich . Try to avoid this place.

1  Thank atamm