“Reliable option with great service”

Augustiner Burgerheim
Ranked #885 of 3,943 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A place with beautiful memories - then as now. The traditional restaurant, which was reopened in 2009, today unites bajuwaric cultural heritage with modern worldliness. It is also known as the "Bavarian living room" - a skilful mixture of a restaurant and a Bavarian, but also international cuisine, a pleasant bar area as well as a spacious outdoor terrace, which invites you to relax. In addition to our high-quality food offer, we serve Augustiner barrels, light wines or even special schnapps and longdrinks. In our two adjoining rooms with over 100 seats, we gladly take care of all kinds of celebrations. We also offer catering services for external parties. The combination of a Bavarian ambience and a modern concept is located right in the heart of the Westend, close to the subway stop Schwanthalerhöhe (U4, U5) or the S-Bahn station Donnersbergerbrücke
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always enjoy Augustiner beer and their restaurants usually have decent food - this one was no different. Nice 'neighborhood restaurant' atmosphere with good prices and excellent service. Just one criticism - I ordered the "Münchner Schnitzel“ (with mustard and horseradish crust) which I have had before at another Augustiner. Here it was a bit too heavy on the mustard and I didn't taste any horseradish at all..a bit disappointed but overall it still tasted good and the service was very friendly. The beer was wonderful as always - I would come again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We stopped by here after finding this place randomly on google maps. It was better than we could've expected. Every person's meal was first rate. They also have a good selection of drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. My favorite part was the service. The waitress was very helpful, and gave excellent recommendations. I brought my two kids (ages 3 and 5) and the waitress provided for them as well. If ever in the area, I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Walked in last minute. They found us a spot on a busy Friday night.
Very friendly and good service.
Augustiner beer excellent as usual.
Authentic German food. Had a variety and All very good.
Will make a point to go back for sure.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been in this place because of City tour card offer (two meals for the price of one).
We took two hamburgers and beers of course. Meat was great and bread so soft and homemade. Servings were plentiful. Waiter was kind and prices on average. Thumbs up!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed a meal here in the evening sitting on one of the outside tables opposite a green. I wouldn't recommend sitting inside, it was a bit cramped.