Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
Holiday Inn Express Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$195
  • Restaurant
Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotel Belle Epoque(Baden-Baden)
US$334
US$263
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswinter garden restaurantmoment you arrivemacaroonsleading hotels of the worldimpeccable serviceevery staff memberplunge poolfinest hotelsold worldbeautiful hoteltwo nightslichtentaler alleecharming townbreakfast buffet isshort strollrental carsteam room
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I am thrilled with the quality of service I received during my stay. I believe the credit goes to the staff, all the staff. They were extremely friendly and helpful, they overwhelmed us with kindness; truly as if you were an honorable guest in their house .. brilliant.
The place is wonderful, its classical and all the details are taken care of. The room was spacious, the bathroom was huge, and the view was spectacular.
The concierge helped us arrange a trip around the b500 road, his suggestions were lovely.
Amazing breakfast.
Your dinner plans should include the restaurant of the hotel, even if you're not staying there, it's just what you need to have a special memory of the city. Its a true fine dinning place.
Thank you for this great experience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give an account of your visit to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with our offer and our service quality during your stay at at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I shall be more than happy to forward your words of encouragement to our employees. Such words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

I wish you the very best and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa or to our Villa Stéphanie.

Best regards from Baden-Baden
Frank Marrenbach

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Service impeccable. Rooms brilliant. Facilities amazing.

The staff here are simply excellent and everything is done with a smile. They are very helpful and nothing is too much of a problem

Only regret is my stay is too short

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time. Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner.

I look forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards from Baden-Baden

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonder full time and dood at the open air cafe of Brenner Park Hotel at Baden Baden. The weather was lovely and the place was very well kept. To top it all up, the service was at the state of the art. After having your main meal, the ice cream Stephanie is a must. It comes in a metal dish and the composite is amazing. End it all up with a double shot of espresso and then your good to go for another few hours of wondering in the nice garden that is rite next to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
FrankMarrenbach, Manager at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear valued guest,

I do really thank you for your positive comments and for visiting the Wintergarten restaurant.

To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great pleasure.

I look forward to welcoming you here again in the near future.

With best regards

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights from 11-15th August. The overall experience was excellent from beginning to end. All the staff are friendly and helpful without being overbearing. The staff on the desk and concierge are very knowledgeable and were able to advise on a number of requests. We stayed in a Classic room. This was lovely; large enough to relax in and very comfortable and of course clean. We were given an interesting tour of the hotel and kitchens with a few other guests when we arrived, with champagne and hors d'oeuvres.
The bar is a friendly place to have a cocktail with good service. We ate at the Brenners Park restaurant one evening and chose the tasting menu - the food was consistently excellent and the service impeccable. We had the 6 course tasting but other smaller dishes are served as well which was a welcome surprise. Just to say that they do offer champagne by the glass at the beginning of the meal without a price list - this turned out to be 25Euros a glass. They were very helpful with the wine list.
The location of the hotel is perfect; near the centre of Baden-Baden and next to the Lichtentaler Alley.
The spa, gym and swimming pool areas were perfect for working-out or relaxing.
Overall the hotel is of course pricier than many but is well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for your delightful lines. Not only did you pay us a great compliment but your remarks also gave us confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruit. I greatly appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm – thank you very much once again.

For our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that your stay fulfils your wishes and is exactly what you would expect from us. Your compliments, particularly those addressed at our employees will be proudly passed on to our team.

I am already looking forward to welcoming you again to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa or to our Villa Stéphanie.

Best regards from Baden-Baden
Frank Marrenbach

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have just noticed that Joshua Z has rated this one star and described it as horrible!! I think he must have gone to somewhere else as this is truly one of the best restaurants and hotels in the world.

We have been going for many years, and yes it is not cheap, BUT it is wonderful. It has the very best situation in a delightful town. It sits in the park, overlooking the tiny river, a short walk from a superb gallery, and a short distance to the dignified town.Most of the rooms overlook the park and have generous balconies., the bathrooms are superb, spacious, all with showers (in separate cubicle), and bidet The staff are exceptional, including the house maids and very much the concierge.

Breakfast is fantastic, large room and lots of outdoor seats, beautifully furnished, eggs any style cooked for you when you ask, and loads of choice of breads, cold meats, cheese, buns etc ., and an amazing array of choice teas and coffees.

There is also the veranda restaurant, where you can eat in or outside, again in or overlooking the park. Staff are excellent, decor is wonderful, and the main restaurant is exceedingly stylish and 2 Michelin stars. We have never had a bad stay here and have never been at a better place.The products for bathroom use, such as shampoo, soaps etc, are the best we have ever had.

There is a spa and beauty parlour, a short walk form the hotel, either through the hotel or via the grounds.There are some other good restaurants near by, and the surrounding area is wonderful.

We often finish our European driving tour here, as this ends it on a high. Just a word of warning however., the city is undergoing some major work under the roads, so is not looking at its best, but the park and gardens are superb.

This was a difficult drive form Lindau, as slow, road works and minor roads., BUT it is well worth it!! Best way we know to end a holiday. Everyone in the town, the shops and the hotel very friendly and considerate.

Room Tip: Any room overlooking the park and with a veranda
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
FrankMarrenbach, General Manager at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear valued guest,

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for rating us on TripAdvisor and for sending your feedback.

I was more than glad to read how satisfied you are with the hotel and our service and I have already forwarded your kind compliments to our employees, as this certainly is the best motivation to continue the efforts for our guests.

Many thanks for your most kind and generous feedback

How wonderful to know that you enjoy visiting our beautiful town, Baden-Baden.

I hope that your positive memories will lead you back soon as we would be delighted to welcome you again in the near future.

Meanwhile wishing you all the best and sending kindest regards,