Au Vieux Moulin(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Restaurant
Les Loges Blanches Megeve(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$211
  • Pool
US$244
Au Coin du Feu(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
  • Restaurant
Hotel Les Chalets du Prariand(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
  • Pool
US$392
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hotel Le Gai Soleil(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$596
Hotels.com
Alpaga(Megeve)(Great Value!)
US$505
All reviewssimon butler skiingski tuitionnext yearskiing holidayfantastic weeksecond to noneafternoon teahome from homeother guestsgreat funfantastic skiingexcellent holidaydietary requirementssuperb foodhis teamin houseoff piste
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have just returned from our second trip to Chalet D’Antoine this season and I would go back again next week if I could! We are already looking at arranging our trip for 2019.

My friends and I previously visited for a week in January which was fantastic. The chalet is in a great location, just a five minute walk from the centre of town (perfect for Apres) and a two minute walk from the main bus stop to the slopes. We were lucky that there has been plenty of snow this season so the ski run back into town was open every day however when we returned last week it had been closed. We actually skied it anyway but those who are not confident in doing so can just take the bus back to the chalet.

The chalet itself is very cosy and welcoming. The bar is a little on the small side so people tend to branch out into the lounge in the evening which still works well. One of the highlights is the food which was brilliant both times we were there - Toby and Marie also catered for my friend who is gluten-free and her meals were just as fantastic as ours.

The staff in the chalet are all lovely and make you feel at home. Tash (the chalet manager) is a great asset to the team and you can see why everyone loves her! She really does go the extra mile for guests.

The skiing in Megeve is fantastic. I have skied in most major resorts in France and Austria and it is up there as one of my favourite ski areas. We skied with Jay for the most part which was so fun – even on the days when we were very hungover! Some days we would ask just to ski with her without too much tuition and as it was a small group she accommodated whatever we wanted to do.

The chalet maintains a loyal group of guests who return every year, and it is easy to see why this is the case. We made so many friends whilst we were there who we are keeping in touch with and arranging to go back at the same time next year so that we have another great holiday!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are a little noisy when people head home from the bars (most of the time this was us so I can't complain!!!)
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
SB S, Manager at Hotel Chalet d'Antoine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review Grace, and so looking forward to seeing you again next season, along with all your friends and family!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a great concept and from the very high number of returning guests, some having been for over 20 years, loyalty like that only occurs when there is a genuine desire by the owners and their team to provide an excellent holiday. Dinner was delicious, thanks to Toby, Marie and their team. They catered brilliantly for dietary requirements; everything tasty & well presented - loved the scallops, the filo parcel and the donuts particularly. The Chalet Manager Tash was very welcoming, as all the team were, and I liked that the team knew everyones names. Bedrooms were clean and comfortable. Big thanks to Jay and Simon for superb instruction, learnt loads and now skiing better. Look forward to a repeat performance next year.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms at the back of the chalet
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
SB S, Manager at Hotel Chalet d'Antoine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Yes we do try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a holiday to remember and goes away a better skier, relaxed and full of good food! Hope to see to back here next season

Reviewed 15 March 2018

It's really difficult to explain to people how good holidays with SB Ski are, but when I convince people to go they're hooked.

I and both of my children (the eldest now 26, who started at age 5) have been taught by Simon and his teams and are brilliant, confident and safe skiers. Simon is so passionate about teaching that every day sees him and his instructor teams illuminated with a desire to see their charges progress. All included in the holiday package.

Being at the Hotel Chalet d'Antoine is like a home from home holiday for me that starts with a warm welcome from Jay and her hotel team. The excellent gourmet dining (that you have to experience to be able to know how good it is as words are somehow inadequate), friendly relaxed atmosphere for all of the family, advice on hand, comfortable rooms ... mean that it's just easy and pleasurable to be there. And of course Megeve is one of the most beautiful resorts in the mountains, traditional and unspoiled by development, and is only a few steps from the hotel.

I can't recommend SB Ski enough. I've invited many friends there over the years, and most are still regular holidaymakers with SB Ski.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank lcP1582VY
SB S, Manager at Hotel Chalet d'Antoine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It really does make our day hearing that guests, such as yourself have such a great time when with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

If you have been to Megeve before we all know how charming and beautiful the town is, and we all absolutely love the skiing and that's what we all go for.... Not me! As bigger part of the holiday as it is, I really need to shout from the Montaigne top...... Toby is the most AMAZING chef, he could win Master Chef blind folded standing on his head! His three course meals served every evening are quite incredible you would have to go an absolute long way to find better, so thank you Toby you certainly making my holiday.
I must also mention Marie who also provides the most amazing afternoon tea, her cakes are to die for ! I sound like I'm just on holiday for the food I'm not so I would also like to thank Tash who is the hotel manager always so warm and welcoming and then there's Ricardo our ski instructor just the best! Thanks for helping me push the boundaries I now quite like off piste now!!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Paul S

Thank you for such a brilliant review and so pleased you love the food we serve. We pride ourselves in the fact that we serve 'way above average chalet food'. Having a chef who was trained at Claridges and has such a passion for food certainly helps! Hope to see you with us next season

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This is my third year to the Hotel Chalet d'Antoine. It is the most comfortable chalet hotel I have stayed in. Each year I am relieved to see that Toby, the chef, is still there because his meals are incredible. However, the unusual selling point, and my first reason for returning is that this chalet hotel includes 2 hours per day, 5 days a week, of the best tuition I have ever had. Roll on next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
SB S, Manager at Hotel Chalet d'Antoine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we so appreciate it, and look forward to seeing you next season!