All reviews jardin alpin half board hotel location lack of shower curtain water pressure raclette breakfast and dinner free shuttle reception staff location is great ski resort next year cabin meters slopes skiing arcs
Reviewed 22 March 2018

First time we have stayed in Mercure and we were not disappointed. Great location for ski in and out and only 50 metres from Jardin Alpin lift. Room are comfortable for a 3 star hotel and breakfast had great choice. Very useful shuttle bus service which is free before 8pm. Free Parking is outside hotel but is a bit tricky when it has lots of snow so book a car with winter tyres and snow chains for back up. Alternatively you can book car into underground/covered car parks and hotel shuttle will pick up and drop off. Matthieu in the shuttle is very helpful! Good value and we only found it through the Courcheval Tourist web site and booked through them and they were most helpful. Maybe worth booking ski hire in advance from Ski Hire shop to save time and money by booking in advance (only one stop down on Jardin Alpin)

Stayed: March 2018
GLeSolleuz, Directeur général at Mercure Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Courchevel.

Grégoire Le Solleuz

Reviewed 17 March 2018

What else, what else, what else than this impregnable view, very proper to the Mercury, on this rising expanse of immaculate white. Yes, the other is the welcome, the staff and its cheerful smiles smelling good mood that continues to brighten up your day of grueling skiing.
The simplicity, sense of welcome, friendliness and arrangement, are key words - among so many other positive - of these 3 days spent here, in the best location of Courchevel.
This stay was a discovery that will not remain marble, despite a desire to keep this kind of pearl to myself, I can only recommend it.
See you next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
GLeSolleuz, Directeur général at Mercure Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Louis Marie,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Courchevel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Indeed Perfect location to ski
View from restaurant is amazing

Put your shoes and go. Best place ever.

Rooms are old fasioned but at the end you count the time outside.
From work perspective well organised confrence
Food ok.
I would expect more for breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

After a wonderful time last year we came back to spend Xmas and New Year there. For us the ski in/ ski out setting is nothing less than magic, way nicer than it’s close by luxury neighbors. The rooms are basic, functional and well kept. Bedding, towels, water pressure, Internet etc. are very satisfactory. The restaurant is decent, irreproachable if you don’t confuse Courchevel’s pretentious snobbish reputation with this true *** gem. The service staff is junior yet refreshingly dedicated and sincere. Price/value is just and honest. To be repeated next year.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
GLeSolleuz, Directeur général at Mercure Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure to welcome you back with us. Thank you very much for your loyalty and fidelity. I hope we will see you again and again, and...

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2017

If you want to read a review about a lovely family-friendly hotel in the Alps, in a ritzy-bitzy, posh setting such as Courchevel, I am afraid I am about to disappoint you. On the other hand, if you wanna get the truth, I am here for you. As you may all know, ski season this year hasn't even taken off yet. And most ski-hotels haven't even opened their doors yet. So early November I made an online booking at this hotel. The small letters said I had to cancel it by November 25th if I wanted my money back. If I won't cancel by then, I would be charged just over 1500 euros, around 50% of the whole thing. I was going to go with my hubby and two kids aged 6 and 4. However, two days after said deadline, on November 27th, I learned from my son's doctor, that what I thought was a cold, was actually children's asthma. The doctor was very clear about the fact we could not take my 4-year-old son skiing this year. And so I called this hotel, repeatedly, and wrote emails, explaining my dire situation, asking for even a little consideration in the form of Mercure chain credit, so that I could use my money somewhere else in Europe, or a partial refund, and all I have been getting is: "sorry mam, we understand your situation, and we wish your son the best, but there is nothing we can do." I am still in shock by this response and have written their head office, but so far no response. I just think that families should know about my stories and realize there are hotels like these, who are relying on the top dollar of families, but don't really care about them. Be ware!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Orna L
GLeSolleuz, Directeur général at Mercure Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Madame,

Your blackmail is not a correct issue. We cannot accept your comment. Your solution or your problem is booking.com

Sincerly