US$156
US$148
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$116
US$109
US$106
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelhermes toiletrieswonderful barsteam roomold portnice featureclassic roomstar servicerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffsmall poolwalking distance to the porthotel is lovelymodern designnotre dame cathedralbeautiful roomfive minute walk
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have stayed in the hotel for an extended weekend escape and have been most happy.

Their concierge, Romain, has contacted me months before my arrival with a wide ranging menu of activities, which was then further expanded based upon my preferences, and all days have been fully planned and then re-planned due to rain. The companies he recommends are as passionate as he and the entire C2 staff are and a passionate guide who loves the job and Marseilles makes all the difference between the most memorable trip and a total disaster.

The entire staff was most helpful and always offered options to make me even more happy.

Breakfast has been excellent. Location is wonderful - 5 minutes away from the Old Port.

The entire hotel is most unique - I have never seen a hotel with carpets being the maps of the city.

And ask for the room with the view of the Notre-Dame de la Garde.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the view of the Notre-Dame de la Garde.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank JiriPik
Delphine C, Directeur général at C2 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

We are so happy to read your comment. It is so warm and kind from you... This is exactly why we love our job... And if we succesfull manage to make this experience unique for you so we are even more happy
Please come back and see us soon, to discover for exemple C2 Beach:)
Kind and sunny regards from C2 Marseille

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a wonderful week end at C2.
Very nice style and design, modern but full of charm.
Very good breakfast.
Super super nice staff.
Very location with delicious restaurants nearby.
We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Marseilles.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Delphine C, Directeur général at C2 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much Marie for this kind comment
It is always a wonderful experience for us to welcome friendly guests like you
Please feel free to come back asap...At C2 Beach maybe next summer?

Kind regards
C2 Staff

Reviewed 7 March 2018

it Was a good experience to stay At C2 Marseille. A well integrated team to make you feel comfortable
The installations are in a modern and creative design.
We spend in a family group of 10 several days , getting the best service for a 3 generations guests.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Anacarsis
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We went to have a drink after the Opera. What a disappointment. We sat in the bar area. The serveuse knocked over one of the cocktails that fell over me wetting my trousers, my wife’s handbag as well as the furniture. We were réconciliant as this can happen. To our surprise outside of fetching a replacement drink there was no offer to clean my clothes or what can I do to put think right.
A new drink arrived and sitting in wet trousers no-one cared. On wanting to leave all the staff disappeared. When finally someone arrived after 30 minutes I asked for the bill. A full bill was given with no effort or recognition or even excuse. I said I found this abnormal so the girl credit my drink and charged for my wife. Still with no apology nor offer of cleaning.
I was so discusted that I stopped off on the way out to complain at the reception. She also was disinterested, supercilious and condescending and showed she really didn’t give a damn. In fact she was so space it seemed I had disturbed her as she really was on holiday and did not want to work.
What a shame this hotel has such rude staff both amateur and incompetent. The facilities are clearly there but the employees don’t represent properly the hotel and are not good ambassadors. The least of things would be to apologise and offer to look into the matter and ask to bring the trousers and handbag to be cleaned or the cleaning bill and take my contact details to give to the management. If this is the standard of the services it is a place to be avoided at all costs. On telling the girl behind the bar I would write about the experience in trip advisor she simply replied it was my right to do so. She was totally unprofessional.
Last of all the cocktail I ordered was meant to be made with Proseco. If it was included there was no gas in the drink and it was far too sweet. What a sad ending to a an otherwise pleasant evening. A great disappointment.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank robert a
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to thanks all the staff in C2 the fabulous aynd superb hotel a special thank you to Emmanuel who gave us a great help for changing the room honestly this hotel is very clean ,luxurious room and modern .very clean bathroom
When you enter to the hotel its a good and nice smelling it’s like you are in flowrs shop
I have visited too many hotel but C2 really is special
How a great staff are there
Very helpful and doing a great job
Breakfast is amazing and very nice
Quiet area not too far from the view port and shopping only 5to 10 Mn walking
Try this hotel and you can see the difference
The experience make a difference
Honestly the staff there Are special too
Well done Emmanuel for choosing a good staff
Super super hotel definitely I will return soon!!!!
Visited the hotel on the 20112/2017 family from London

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Manab17
Delphine C, Directeur général at C2 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Manab17,

What a pleasure to read your kind feedback !

Very happy that you spent a good stay in Marseilles and at C2 hotel. If you plan to come back to visit us next summertime, why won't you try our C2 Beach experience..?

Thank you again for your words and I won't miss to share it with the team and specially Emmanuel.

See you soon at C2 !