Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Velodrome
US$183
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Alex Hotel(Marseille)
US$105
US$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Hotel Azur(Marseille)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$151
US$142
  • Room Service
Staycity Marseille Centre Vieux Port(Marseille)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
US$224
US$214
  • Restaurant
Le Ryad Boutique Hotel(Marseille)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hotel 96(Marseille)
US$152
All reviewshuge roomeuros per nightmetro stationmin walkthe air conditioningbusiness tripfirst floorfrancewalkablefrench
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The food was simply: GOOD. The waiter and chef were very friendly. And the atmosphere coosy - it felt like being at home. You ought to try it out. Lots to choose from in the menu card - it had both a French and an international touch to it

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Jean-Luc S, Front Office Manager at Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Velodrome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear larsraaeDK
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Vélodrome.
We're very proud that you felt like being at home during your stay, this is what we're aiming at.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit at the Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Vélodrome, will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Jean-Luc SEMON

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Check-in was a delight, with well-trained and helpful staff on the front desk. Rooms were spacious and clean with a stylish and perfectly functional bath/shower en-suite and decent towels. Nice comfy bed with good linen. Good free internet access.
Breakfast was the normal (but good) Novotel hot & cold buffet with one or two additional items cooked to order. Dinner in the first floor restaurant was OK, but nothing special. The bar meals in the lobby were tasty, good value and rapidly served. The bar could have done with more staff and more beer. Taxis are readily available and there are a few decent bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.

Room Tip: My room was on the main, busy street, but with the windows closed it was not too noisy for me.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Jean-Luc S, Front Office Manager at Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Velodrome, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear chrisbQ5442MH
First, we would like to thank you for your warm and friendly comment.
we will pass this on to our staff. Your satisfaction is our ultimate reward.
we will be happy to welcome you again in the near future.
best regards
Jean Luc FD Manager Asst

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My husband and I had a recent business trip to Marseille for a trade show that was being held at the Parc Chanot Marseille Expo center. Unfamiliar with the city having never been to Marseille before and not able to speak French I wanted to: A) Find a conveniently located hotel that was preferably in walking distance of Parc Chanot (which by the way is in the center of the city) and B) Find a hotel that wouldn't break the bank but still be charming and clean. Novotel Centre Prado was just that. Very centrally located on a main street, Parc Chanot was only a 15 min walk straight down the street from Novotel. In regards to dining, we arrived on a Sunday so with not many restaurants open we dined at the hotel. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I also realized on the last day that aside from breakfast which ends at 9:30am, the restaurant is open from noon to midnight daily which is extremely convenient if your eating schedule doesn't match up to many of the restaurants in France that don't serve food during some odd hours during the day. The room was very clean and spacious for just a normal room. My only two minor complaints were that for some reason our air conditioner didn't work so the room would become extremely hot at night. We would open the window and since our room faced the main road it was very noisy...so kind've an uncomfortable sleep with a hot room and noisy outside. However, I can't blame the hotel. Our schedule was quite busy and I never got a chance to address the temperature of the room to the front desk. Had I done that I'm sure they would have addressed it. I would say if you like to sleep with the window open I would recommend asking for a room that doesn't face the main street. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially to non-French speaking people like myself. Overall I was very happy with the stay, Novotel provided everything I was looking for!

Room Tip: Rooms on the main street are very noisy. Make sure your air conditioner works.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
OURY P, Front Office Manager at Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Velodrome, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Pierre OURY

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I was upgraded to an executive room. Free mini bar with soft drinks. Nice toiletries (fair trade products). In room Wifi free. Perier Subway station 2 minutes on foot. Did not take breakfast. Rate less than 90 euros per night.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your comments. We hope see you soon in Marseille.

Best regards

Pierre

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Stayed here for a short one night stay during a recent business trip. The location was fairly convenient for business, not sure you'd want to be in this area as a tourist.

Overall, I found service very good, the hotel was clean and professionally run. Rooms are spacious (a rarity in France) and comfortable. Breakfast was also good, with quite a wide selection of items to suit all needs.

If I had the need to return, it would be on my list of hotels to stay at.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevernscott
OURY P, Front Office Manager at Novotel Marseille Centre Prado Velodrome, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.