Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lovely little hotel superior room excellent location good size other hotels noise france wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Premium room is a joke. Room in the back of the hotel probably bear some of the heating systems. This means super noisy and also smell of diesel. Old and not very clean room. For 270€ per night this was one of the worst experiences of my life, do NOT come.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Excellent location for town. Our “superior”room was a good size but with a tiny shower cubicle that is totally impractical. Rooms are dated and basic. A/c and WiFi useless but we asked for a fan and that helped cool the room and block out noise from other rooms. No view from our room (4) apart from a roof and a/c unit. However as others have said, the location is great, staff are lovely and it’s relatively good value if you consider £500 for 2 nights in St Tropez in August to be reasonable. If they enlarged the showers and modernised the rooms it would be a lovely little hotel but I guess they don’t need to in this location. We’ve stayed at other hotels in St Tropez and probably won’t stay at Hotel Playa again but on a month long tour of France and Italy it fitted our lower budget on this occasion. Arrive with low expectations and you’ll be satisfied!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank am237
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Good hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Bit old-fashioned interior but very clean rooms. Standard keys for instance, no key cards. Location is excellent, very central. Somewhat expensive but you can expect that in Saint-Tropez. Recommended!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in an amazing location. From here you can get everywhere. The staff is super friendly! The rooms are simple and small, but also very nice and well decorated. We got what we paid for! So I will definitely come back here!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

And this hotel is not able to cancel my reservation. There is no power on st. Thomas and very limited access to internet. I am being told by Hotwire,(they're number was listed under customer support for this reservation), that I will need to call back on Monday at 2AM my time to speak with the manager. And there is another storm approaching our little Island. Are you people serious? Out airport has been decimated and they cannot confirm when it will reopen. People are being evacuated by boats to Puerto Rico or St. Croix. I am APPALLED. I have no words for you people with so little compassion.

Date of stay: September 2017