“Mrs New”

Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Only popped in for a drink. Comfortable seating, great view, good music and massive beers chill out and enjoy. Staff are friendly and service is good. We’ll be coming back for food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good experience!

I came in here for snacks, rather than for a meal. I had a plate of chips (frites) with some melted cheese on it. The potato tasted of very good quality, I was very pleased with that. Their ice cream sundaes looked SO DELICIOUS, but I didn't have one at the time. My friend enjoyed the chocolate sundae.

The service was great - the two waiters who served us were friendly, polite and accommodating. The only negative is that my friend ordered a meal and they forgot to bring it - the waiter came back to us around 10-15 mins after we ordered to say the kitchen was closing soon so asked if we wanted anything. After he left we realised he completely forgot about my friends order. We weren't really that hungry so it was fine, and we had the chips and sundae between us anyway.

I would consider coming here again, mainly for the delicious looking sundaes!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

A great place to stop watch people...and pigeons! Nice coffee and good service. A bit squeezed on space at the tables.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely tapas style food and fantastic wine. Cristian was very friendly and gave excellent advice on the food available. Thank you.

1  Thank slvrbck
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

We came here twice for breakfast while staying in Nice. Staff was all very friendly and spoke good English, breakfast was delicious and good price (orange juice and hot drink included in meal)

1  Thank Madi S