“Top Nice cafe with good food and internet access”
Review of Workhouse cafe

Workhouse cafe
Ranked #7 of 2,026 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Description: Workhouse cafe is a cafe coworking located in the dynamic area of Nice Garibaldi. Our coffee shop offers breakfast & lunch, sandwiches, salads and homemade pastries...We have a large quality selection of tea, coffee and fresh drinks. Order and payment should be made at the counter. Thank you. PS : A coworking space is located on the first floor with meeting rooms. See you soon !
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

International vibe! Good for lunch or breakfast! Great coffee and a good spot to hang out if you need to get some emails done!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We headed out of our hotel, looking for a place to have brunch. We ended up here in workhouse we had a fantastic egg benedict and a very good banana cake.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whether you wish to get some work done, hold a meeting or chill and enjoy with friends- you can do it all here. The staff is great- three nice, friendly guys who speak English fluently ( unlike most places in France- so it is very good for tourists as well). They have great coffee and delicious meals ( pancakes for breakfast or desert and soup like lunch would be my favorite pick from the menu). Atmosphere is relaxed. The interior and decor is simple and nice, it is not a typical French place, more like modern alternative place but with great spirit. Smoking free. With one long table with charge for your mobile and compiters available. And, as cherry on the top, (grand thanks to whoever picks it) the music is brilliant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great find, our meals were both really tasty and a good size too! We love brunch and so this was perfect for us it did not disappoint.
The atmosphere is really relaxed, great service and really friendly staff
I’d recommend the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon!
Lots of people working in the cafe making it a good level of busy.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

If you want to have an awesome lunch, you should definitely check the Workhouse cafe. The food and drinks are great there. Especially the hot chocolate milk and the banana bread is delicious.
Also, I really like their concept. You can work or learn there or have a meeting or just have a nice lunch.
By writing this review I don't want only to say how nice this place is, but there is something more...
While my vacation in Nice, I visited them twice. On the last day of my stay, I had lunch there. Of course, it was very yummy, but unfortunately, I have forgotten my phone there. I realized my loss at the airport. There was no way to get quickly back and pick it up.
I was totally sad and thought it is stolen and I will never get it back. But luckily my phone was found at the Workhouse cafe. They kept it safe and they send it to me. How great is that?!
Big big thanks, Workhouse cafe and who knows maybe we will see each other again.