Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

You have done a great job! Special mention to Archie who assisted my sister from tracing the payment down to the honeymoon set up. My cousin and his wife were very happy. I can't thank u enough!Highly commendable.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

The resort is beautiful and Intimate! The pools and private beach were relaxing. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced. They were able to accommodate my special request to help my girlfriend and I celebrate her birthday and time together. It's a little far from the town but an inexpensive tricycle ride away. I will return.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oscar S
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Even if the place is nice it has no attention for details and that is evident staying in it. But the staff is the worst part of the bad evaluation. Even if the booking had been done month before they couldn't arrange our stay good enough to let us stay in the same room for 5 nights. They were even rude and showed no effort when asked basic things. The restaurant was even worse with the staff doing nothing to give an acceptable service. Finally it is always noisy since the early morning. Do not go to this resort!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank edoardom812
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

The resort is a two-hour drive from Tagbilaran airport. We love almost everything in this place. The staff are hospitable. We checked-in late last June 3 but they were so accommodating. The food is delicious, with ample amount of serving.
We booked the biggest room out of their 11 villas, with beachfront location. It was really amazing to see nature's finest right from the balcony. The resort has three infinity pools, with clean waters and has jacuzzi too. The views from these pools are really incomparable to where I've been so far. I think this has the best views in Bohol. My kids almost have the pool to themselves during our stay. There is no much tourists. It's so serene. If you want to relax away from the hustle ad bustle of city life, this place is for you. The property also boasts two small private beaches with white sandy shores similar to that of Boracay. It has plenty of marine life. We saw different kinds of fish and plenty of crabs too. I have to vigilantly watch for my kids though as the current gets strong at times. There's a spot for cliff diving during high tide if you want to get adventurous. We really enjoyed our 2-night stay here. Value for money

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I stayed at the resort whilst attending a wedding.. The Managers were so accommodating and helped me with a difficult situation as I was driving there. The staff were tremendous and gave me the feeling that they valued me as a guest. The little extras each day were so nice. Food was great and prompt. I even had staff check at my room for dinner reservations. I had friends stay with me and there was nothing but help for all of us. That made the wedding a breeze. The whole place was quiet, clean and spectacular. The pictures on the web are just as it is. I have traveled to Europe, India, Africa and Korea. I will be returning to ECWS and holding a graduation there. In all a wonderful place to relax and enjoy life. A big thank you to management and staff - you nailed it!!!!

Room tip: Just ask for the type of room that you need - they will help you.
Date of stay: March 2018