Amun Ini Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Blue Sky-Sea Resort(Bohol Island)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Balai sa Baibai(Mambajao)
  • Beachfront
All reviewswelcome homethe ownerdive shopprivate beachchocolate hillsfishsan franciscodive staffscuba divingdelicious fooddaughter and son in lawcamera roombread puddinglocal ingredientstagbilaran airportspecial menucold towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I had the greates time during my trip to the Philippines. We first went to Manila which was very interesting but it wasn't until we landed in Amun ini, in Bohol, when I felt truly at home.
The installations are beautiful have the perfect combination between wilderness, comfort and beauitful design.

The food is unbelievable good (brunch was always my favourite).
Staff working there becomes just like you're family, you can feel how much the care about you being always happy and relaxed.

My main thing of the trip though, was diving! It was my very first time and I loved it so much! The sea around the resort is so clean and clear that you can see all kind of fish and colourful corals around you. It was an incredible personal experience that I will never forget and that I will always recommend to everyone around me. A hidden paradise I wouldn't want to miss out!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

* Price: $250+ USD per day... High end for the area! 3 star.
* Accommodation: onsite spar, restaurant, ocean view pool, quainted and individual bungalow for couple and family. Beach access, snorkle and dive site. 4 star.
* location: Bohol island, 2-3 hours from airport. Very isolated and secluded resort... If you want to escape from modern world and tourist... This is the place! 3 star.
* motif: island style, chic boutique hotel. Very quaint! 4 star.
* service: very friendly staff. The Owner, Fred, loves to mingle with guess! 5 star.

This is averaged to 4 star.

We did not stay at this place but came for lunch and hung out at the pool area. Fred, the owner came by our table and invited us to use the faxility. We got a tour of the resort and rooms.
The restaurant is fusion between Italian, Filipino and other pacific cuisines like Vietnamese.

We ordered Quadro Quezo pizza with thin Crust and 4 types of cheese, fresh Ubay. Carabao. Cheese, mozzarella, pecorino and danish bleu for 650 peso or $12 USD. The pizza is good but a bit thick.
Vietnamese cha ca (550 peso or $10 usd) which is derived from Vietnamese northern dish except fish paste sausage on skewer and grilled, served with rice noodles and fish sauce. It is actually pretty good and different!
My friends ordered grilled fish served with yellow rice and steak. They were happy with the dish.

We had bread pudding as compliment from the owner which was delicious and definitely the highlight of our meal.

The resort has 15 bungalows for couple and family. They all have ocean view. The place is very secluded... If you want to escape the reality PR seek privacy, it is the place. It is far away from any market, major tourist actovities on Bobol and airport... So, you probably want to plan your trip accordingly!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

Unvergessliches Amun Ini - all staff members were so incredible lovable....we miss them already...
See you again - it's a promise !!!!
Diver's paradise - turtle, whaleshark, mug, slope, wall, sand...
Dive with a smile and Love your guide!!!!
The dive guides have eben so brillant in finding pygmy seahorses, baby ostraciidae...

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

My BF and I decided to stay further away from the main tourist area to get away from crowds. It took us about 2-2.5 hrs to get to and from Tagbilaran airport/ferry (I recommend booking the hotel shuttle for convenience). We loved our stay!
- The hotel is gorgeous. Huge room and bathroom. The only minor complaint was that the cable was a bit spotty
- the service is impeccable! The food and fresh fruit juices always tasted good - huge props to the chef
- The office was very gracious and organized custom tours for us (waterfall and cave pools). A bit pricey but we had each attraction to ourselves which was so special (~$130uSD for 2). They also helped us get our ferry tickets to Cebu. We had DonDon and Jonry as our guides and they were very nice and friendly (note, the countryside tour to chocolate hills and whatnot is a bit far)
- beautiful private beach! Clear/emerald waters and white sands. We had the beach all to ourselves and we made use of the free kayaking
- The owner Fred was great. He came to greet us when we arrived. As a dog lover, I loved how there were 9 rescues on the property
Must stay in Bohol! :)

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xt1ne
Reviewed December 10, 2016

Hello Karen and Federico,

A real pleasure sharing your delightful hotel for a few days, neither Jacqueline or myself could fault our stay at all, just maybe to few days. We enjoyed the food immensely, the staff and the wine cellar (thank you again for your gift to us) coupled with the warm climate, time of year the laid back atmosphere the compulsory relaxation insured we both came away from our stay rejuvenated and jellylike. And the pleasure I received from seeing someone else wearing a true piece of horological history was huge reinforcing how I feel when I also don a fine wristwatch. We wish you and your families continued success and happiness for all you do in the future and hope to return to see you all another time…

John