Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

We settled here because this was the only place that had vacancies in this area. The owner gave us a Filipino hut over looking the sea for P2500.00 including breakfast. The hut has a small balcony, but needs a bit of repair. The room itself is clean with enough room to move. The air conditioning is cool. The bed is sturdy. The blanket is very thin. The pillows are okay. The toilet and bath is small and also needs repair but clean and odorless. It may be too small for some. We had hot water because it is high summer.

The staff are nice and accommodating. Courteous and respectful. The food was delicious. But this depends on what you order. Go for the basic.

They have a pool. But we didn’t use it as we came to Anda, for it’s beaches.

The resort has a beach but it is not the same as that of the famed powdery white beach of Quinale Beach of Anda. It is part white sand and part rough coral... but still white.

Overall our stay was nice, largely because of the hospitable people behind the resort and not because of the resort itself. We had a nice rest, good food, nice drinks, a beach, a room with a view and quite importantly, safety.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dennismiltonang
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I first visited La Petra in 2010 while the swimming pool was under construction. I returned with my family the other day (April 28, 2018) and was even more amazed than the first time. I room was VERY CLEAN and had a GREAT VIEW. The swimming pool was also very CLEAN. Moreover, the food was YUMMIE, you must try the potato salad (American style) plus they have the COLDEST BEER IN BOHOL. The service was also superior. BRAVO to the owner and her staff. WE SHALL RETURN.

Room tip: Try the family room, good for eight that sits overlooking the beach.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
indayines, Manager at La Petra Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

I would love to serve you again .... Be in the family of La Petra Team . Thank you Sir and to your family...

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Awful place with no service.toilets are smelly and faculties are low grade for the price.Anda itself is a nice place but there are better places to stay with nicer beaches.Dogs are barking late at night and the ac is old and noisy.Cocroaches in the room!yuk.Food is basic and is tasteless.Everything needs upgrading by a great amount,or even knocking down and rebuilding it's that bad.Dont waste your time or money staying here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer623896
indayines, Guest Relations Manager at La Petra Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Thank you ...
Did you come just to check and search for negative comments...?How much did you pay for your accommodation?? Upon checking checked in / name , sorry I can not find no one at my calendar/check in guests ...All guest /walk-in guests has extended stay..Please give us your name, date,room nr., and this will be treated fair for you.
Until now I scolded my staff trying to find cockroach somewhere in the rooms...fortunately I found no one..maybe you dont know what is cockroach and what is ants...!
Ants is locally found at this tropical area such gickos, lizard ..i accept.! Yes dogs bark sometime during heating period...I cant stop them !
We have three different areas of room type,, you are welcome to stay at one of our room w/the same rate what you spent during your stay..and check again...

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 15 nights and instantly feel in love with all the staff,location and people of Anda.If you want to wind down and get away from tourist hot spots such as panglao then I strongly suggest you stay at la Petra and chill with the personal attention which you will receive the minute you check in.
To get to the hotel you will need to get off the main road and take a rough ride on a dirt track which just adds to the experience of staying somewhere away from it all in peace and tranquility.During our stay there were power cuts and occasional water shortages to the room but that is only understandable when you are off the radar and s@*t happens!!!!..however this didn't bother us at all as we made to feel more like friends than guests.
A truly amazing place and above all an owner ,manageress,and staff who will do their upmost to make you feel at home.I miss you all.
Hey Janice,don't forget to make my coconut chicken curry for me when I come back.....and boys...."I'LL BE BACK!!!".
P.s good to see petra(the puppy dog) is back safe and sound.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank dazrum69
indayines, Owner at La Petra Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Thank you for the time together..we are very happy to experienced you,your family,your culture, you as our guest,friend,family with our service....thank you once again...hope to serveyousoon

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Super location with beautifull beach but hotel a little aged.. all the infrastructurs (room, swimming pool and beach furnitures) would need to be renovated.
The staff manager was the higlight of our stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank G-taill