US$115
Agoda.com
US$292
US$225
Priceline
All reviewsswimming poolthe owneranda townamazing placewhite sandjaniceresortboholseahuttoilet
Reviewed 21 November 2015

La Petra is the only resort in Anda with huts near the beach. The owner and staff are super friendly. They make good breakfast and the price for a hut is affordable compared to neighbouring resorts. We had a lovely stay!

Room Tip: Ask for the cheaper huts without aircon
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sofie W
Reviewed 26 October 2015

La Petra, Anda, Bohol

The customer service was great! I stayed with La Petra while a couple of my friends were at another resort about 200 meters away. The La Petra manager/owner and her staff were helpful and extremely accommodating. They even offered me to use their motorbike when they learned that I have to walk to see my friends.

Room rate was decent enough for the price I was booked for. Although I cannot say that the food was great because I only had breakfasts at La Petra and stayed outside most of the day, what they served me was good enough to wake my energy up in the morning.

My favorite part for staying with La Petra was the peace and quiet atmosphere that helps to enjoy a relaxing vacation away from the crowded tourist areas. Their beach front is also clean and it adds to make the place more attractive.

Both sunrise and sunset views may be enjoyed as the sandy beach stretches from east to west facing Camiguin Island on the south. La Petra in Anda, Bohol is a recommended destination if you plan to have a vacation that is unique and off the beaten path.

Ask the reception for their special farm tour that offers their guests to experience farm-life for a day. I will surely come back to La Petra if I will have another chance to be in the area.

They provide credit card payment, euro and $ exchange and you can rent from them full day car with the driver if you plan to visit Bohol island and the city with price 4000 to 5000 PHP pesos for the full day.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank essam A
Reviewed 9 April 2015

The backpacker room is very basic and the bathroom wasn't clean.

Still, the resort is nicely located, the beach has got a nice view and the swimming pool as well.

The restaurant is overpriced and the food just average.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We were the only guests at the time of visit. They gave us a discount for our overnight stay. Cheapest room, no problem at all. Complimentary drinks, (breakfast not available since their kitchen was closed). Not a problem since there were restaurants / carenderias at the nearby town. Beach view. Pool not maintained though.

As a backpacker, it gives the best value against the rival resorts nearby.

Room Tip: Cheap rooms on the beach front give you privacy and good view.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Be wary of going to this place because it has very loud music during the day being played on a really bad sound system. Music is played on the resort’s roof on a karaoke machine that has shot speakers so the music is very distorted. I did not stay here but was disturbed by their music from a nearby resort. I walked over to see if they would turn their music down and owner was very dismissive. The place didn’t look to be very nice either but I did not see inside the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo