All reviews free wifi few minutes walk budget hotel castle train gare proximity luggage
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I stayed at Kyriad Nantes Cente for 4 days during a conference and I was very pleased. The room was big, great view to Gare Nord and free coffee and biscuits were available I will recommend to try the breakfast, which was excellent - each day. The location is excellent close to the Congress, the city centre and 1-2 minutes walk to the castle (Château des ducs de Bretagne). The only downside I can think of, is the free (limited) WIFI, which often were unavailable due to a high no. of visitors.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before catching a flight. Room was fine. Clean. Unfortunately couldn't get past the stench of smoke. For a non smoking room, it sure reeked! Something to be aware of it you are sensitive to the smell. If not, it's fine for a short stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

It s on the main road of nantes, close to everything by foot, facing the railway and next to the "jardin des plantes" very nice service, friendly staff, great hygiene, eco friendly. I would definetely recommend this hotel! It was an amazing experience

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

When I hooked the hotel I was a little concerned about what I would find, being the price very good for a three stars. I had the pleasure to find a wide room, kind hospitality and excellent breakfast. Warmly recommended for visitors to Nantes

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2015

We only stayed one night but this was a very impressive hotel. We found our room was by far and away the largest and most comfortable in our 7 week tour of France. Breakfast buffet was excellent and both the hotels location and front desk staff were terrific. Highly recommend.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room
Date of stay: October 2015