LE COLISEE Hotel & Spa(Saint Herblain)
US$134
US$150
US$118
US$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Atlantys Hotel(Saint Herblain)
US$53
US$51
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Hotel Voltaire Opera(Nantes)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Hotel SOZO(Nantes)
US$113
US$110
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

OKKO HOTELS Nantes Chateau(Nantes)
US$113
US$64
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

All reviewstram stopshort staystayed herecity centremicrowavetvsupermarketapartmentfranceairportparking
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and family (8,4,4) stayed for one night in a huge 6 bed appt. central location and was able to walk to loads of restaurants. Picked up breakfast round the corner in the carrefour. Would use these appt when we are are in France again as not all hotels take 5.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel at the start of a 2 week trip around France. We arrived early and were allowed to leave our bags in the hotel no problem. Good location from the town centre (10 minute walk). Room was lovely and clean, a small bit dark but seeing as we only slept there it didn't bother us. Would definitely stay again. Very good price also.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronan M
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Hello to everyone. I'm going to stay in Adagio for a couple of months, I would like to know if anyone know which route I have to take to arrive to Audencia Business School and if this is a easy one. Thank you

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The flat I had was comfortable and I really liked the closed wall around the garden of the hotel. It gives a sense of privacy.
I liked the decor and the spacious bathroom.
I often travel to Nantes and did not know that neighborhood. I found it residential and I could acces the tram easily.
Breakfast was nothing to write home about but again there are shops very close to buy the necessities so you can make your own1;

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I want to complain for my horrible stay in hotel Adagio Nantes Viarme. So, after reach the hotel we came into a room. Heating was not working, inside room was around 10 Celsius degree less than in lobby or hall. It was reported and we changed room to another. In another room flush in the toilet didn't work. It was reported in 5 minutes. So they decided to move us to another room, where the flush was working and was quite warm - but to be honest ventilation didn't worked properly as well. In THIRD ROOM after 1 hour we noticed another problem - after one person had shower, when she finish I wanted to have one, ane after 20 seconds it started to running cold water!! I report it to reception, lady came to us and said: water container with hot water is separate for each room and it is very small... So she said something something what made me totally angy: 'Maybe tommorow you will take the shower?' I didn't agree so I received a key to another empty room, to took the shower there, and I ned to gave the key back (after shower) back to the reception back! What the hell is that???? It is ridiculous! I opaid for room and I ned to change my room 2 times, and took a shower in another room!!! Staff is completely unproffesional and rude. Only one male receptionist during check in was billingual. Ladies don't speak english language.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com