All reviews train station small kitchenette nice apartment hotel self catering fitness room washing machine stayed for nights good size short walk short stay air conditioning self service excellent location studio castle sauna euros
Reviewed 2 June 2016

this hotel or should i say studio apartments is placed in a great location for the city center a stone throw away from the castle. we can not fault the room very well equiped and very comfortable. would recommend the irish bar next door did not eat there but the food looked good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The hotel is pleasantly located near the train station (where you can also find the shuttle bus to the airport) en close to the castle and the city centre. The price is also reasonable.

I had a three person apartment at the third floor. No nice view, just the parking lot and old roofs. Sometimes I heard a train or plane but this was not disturbing. Free wifi in the room which was rather slow and sometimes not present at all. If you really need wifi, better try the paid version.

The apartment was nice, large enough for me with a table, chairs and an additional couch/bed. Also a very small kitchen (I did not check this because I was not planning to cook anyway). Decoration is basic but ok. Some floor boards were loose, I had to kick them back in position every now and then. Bathroom was nice with a bath and shower. The bath tube had a crack in it so I did not dare to use it. I stayed for 4 nights and only one towel was provided.

Cleaning happened only after check out.

I checked in on-line which is a nice service and at which they asked for any dietary requests. I told them no gluten, no dairy and no citrus fruits. To bad, these were the only items they had at breakfast..:-(... And some 'fresh' fruit, which was not really very fresh, at least not when I tried to find an apple. i think that when you have the question about diet, you should provide the right stuff. Otherwise, don't ask.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2016

These apartments are good. Their basic but clean and comfortable. The studio room is very cramped as there's only a sofa bed, we moved to a family room and were much more comfortable.
Nice helpful staff, centrally located and well equipped kitchen so we could make breakfast and lunch .
There not luxury, you get what you pay for, and they are good value.

Room tip: Go for a family room even if there's only two of you.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Perfectly situated in the middle of the city and near to Gare SNCF(Bullet train station) and tram station also near to castle. Hotel Staff is very much co-operative and shopping centers like carrefour are also nearby.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is well located to tram, TGV and the town. It could get noisy if one has a room facing the road, however the staff are lovely, continental breakfast is fine, laundry uninhabited which worked for us. Wifi, works well for free, rooms very basic but very good cleaning staff.

Overall it worked for our purposes which was an exhibition as we were out mostly during the day and for dinner.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple