“Very accommodating, lovely crepes ”
Review of Barapom

Barapom
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went out for evening drinks and to watch the sun set with our boys. As usual they wanted to eat chocolate crepes and we wanted to drink wine! They were amazing. They accommodated both my boys needs and ours , even though they only sell cider. Which we didn't want. There is a beautiful wine bar next door, the amazing guy after realising we wanted to a bottle of wine and my young boys wanted crepes. Sat my boys outside right next to the wine bar next door. He discussed with them next door and they were arranging a suitable place to sit so we could have our young boys next to us whilst we drank wine next door. Exceptional service, and very accommodating. Very friendly, my boys loved the crepes and also the water bowls. My 4 year old spilt his water everywhere, and the staff were friendly and playful. Nothing too much here. Thanks for your lovely , warm and friendly service. .
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Basically my review may not help anyone who needs a restaurant review! My family is from Brittany, I have spent all my youth holiday in La Baule from the age of 10 but live in London for the last 40y. I love galettes and always bring back plenty when I visit France, usually from big supermarket. The homemade galettes at Barapom are the best, trust me. Bought them the day before I left for UK. They packed them really well and remained in perfect condition by the time I reach Beckenham. That included a train journey to Paris, tube, Eurostar to London and train to Beckenham. Had them for the two next dinner and wished I had bought more!!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Nice ambience...good tasting food and i love their apple cider...came twice and enjoyed the meal...friendly staff too...

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here and the staff were very friendly. Food was great too. I would recommend the Galettes to anyone. Eat in or take away.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

been here before and food and service lovely, female staff so nice, but tried to get lunch with my son today and left after moved twice and was so obvious he didn't want two people to sit indoors at a table for 6 , but I have a 5 year old and bar stools outside not suitable, very rude so back to my old favorite around the corner where staff are so nice and crepes are marvelous (le petite bauloise) small but friendly

Date of visit: April 2015