“Lille2018”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Thai fusion restaurant in old Town Lille,
Very cozy, foods are good selections of
Typical Thai, I would recommend pork spare ribs super tender, pork pad ped mellow tasted, Tom yum Kung taste adjusted to Europe already,great selections of French wines to combinations with Thai food. Any one
Who would to try out a Thai taste restaurant I recommended to check out this place ,also offer home delivery
Yummy

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The caramelized pork ribs were fantastic. The pad-Thai with shrimp was equally delicious. Very friendly people working here.
We came with 2 kids <4years, no problem.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2016

There was enough choice for one good meal that was well served, well presented and delicious. Unfortunately, it will be a long time you me to return to it since the choices are so limited for a vegetarian. Thai food is strong in vegetarian themes and this is not the case at Mme Yum Yum.
To be a vegetarian eating in Lille restaurants can be a challenge. Mme Yum Yum is a good example. They have a three-course vegetarian plate on the back of the menu where you choose among appetizer, entree and dessert. They rely heavily on QUORN as meat substitute which has serious allergy concerns and is not legal for sale in North America. More vegetarian choices should be easy to develop in the future.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Visited this "small" restaurant with one of my colleges. We don't speak one word French, but the staff translated the menu and even custom made one dish! The taste was amazing, the food looked good, and the size was perfect. The reason why I won't rate it 5, is the restaurant it self. Small tables, average chairs, sitting close to other tables, and the lighting was at 100%. Dim the light a bit, throw out a table or two and get son better chairs - then you will have 5 big stars next time I come for some very good food!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I have never visited a restaurant with such a bad customer service. Being insulted, wished a "bad evening", imitating us !
The food was okay, but way overpriced (20 euros for rice and meat), the decoration is completely usual, not at all a bit of Thai style.
I do recommend, that you never put a foot in this restaurant, where I have experienced the worst service ever, I was shocked by such a behavior from a waiter supposed to serve our dish, and be nice to his customers.

I hope that they will improve this point, because it made the food taste much less than it should have been.

Date of visit: September 2015