“Warm welcome!”
Review of Quai 38

Quai 38
Ranked #5 of 1,648 Restaurants in Lille
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for a genuine fishrestaurant in Lille we ended up at Quai 38 last saturday where we enjoyed a top evening 'en famille'. The staff gave us a warm welcome and were great during the whole evening. If even the chef / owner is willing to take a picture of our family you can imagine we felt at home. The menucard is short (like!) and contains top dishes. Prices are a bit high which is largely compensated by the very good quality. As wine lovers we also liked the winelist containing a smart range of tempting wines matching perfectly the dishes and (very) friendly priced. We will certainly go back during our next visit!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was really nice to had a dinner in this restaurant. The location is nice and we had a table in the corner. The food was good and the waitress takes care of us! We’ll come back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service, must go restaurant in Lille, I ordered Oyster and lobster, it just tasty.... and good. People here are very nice, good in English!!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Booked 5 weeks in advance of our trip and very much looking forward to lunch. Arrived at my reserved time of 12noon and told they were closed.
Very poor.

1  Thank Lindsay M
Bertrand L, Responsable réception at Quai 38, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Lindsay,

I tried to call you and emailed you to say how sorry I was.
We were expecting you at 7.30pm.
It was a mistake and I feel terrible about what I did to you.
When something like this happen I wish I could go back and pay more attention.

Again, I am sorry.

Service: perfect
Ambience: perfect
Quality: superb
Price: correct.
Cous cous de homard super!
Bravissimi.