“Fun, great experience!”

Escape Hunt Paris
Ranked #29 of 216 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Escape Hunt Experience Paris will drive you into a new kind of escape game, thanks to its wonderful decoration and its very special atmosphere. Creative and surprising games will ensure your 90 minutes experience will last for long in your memories.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We loved to spend some time at the Cabaret. Lovely staff, very interesting and well designed puzzles.
I went with my husband and it is a little bit hard with 2 people only.
More than 3 people I would not recommend because the rooms are small.
I will definitely come back to try the other mystery room!!
Loved the experience!

in 6 reviews
"opera"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the experience a lot investigating a cabaret mystery! The staff was lovely, enigmas for all levels and good sense of the era of paris and cabaret life

1  Thank sanachka
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I went with my brother (I'm 20 he's 18) and, even though it's a ahrd game to play only with two people, we had an amazing time. The staff is really nice and helpful, the place was really well decorated and the game itself was thrilling and fun. Totally recommend it.

1  Thank Marisa F
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This was a really fun experiense! The whole room was really well designed. The puzzles were fun to solve, some hard, some easier, and the flow in the room was well thought out.

And a big plus at this escape room was the staff! They didn't intervene too often, and they were great at understanding when we needed some guidense.

One of the best rooms I have been to :)