“Awesome Experience”
Review of Le Ciel de Paris

Le Ciel de Paris
Reserve with
Le Ciel de Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,827 of 18,715 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$70 - US$175
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I wasnt expecting that I would be able to dine in in this fine dining and overlooking view of the whole city of Paris. But our friend surprised us and made reservation for us to have a unique experience. Its pretty expensive i must say because aside from the amount of meal, there is also a charge per head when you book a reservation here. But I guess, the experience, the view and the food justified it all. Its the tallest building and spot where you can have an amazing view of the city. Good thing we went there at night. The Eiffel Tower is the best view while having our dinner. The lights are superb! And we met a very nice Pinoy who works there (not sure if his name was Richard). He gave us a compli champagne. What a delight to share. Its a total experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,357)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Going for lunch on a Saturday I was surprised to see that for 39€ I had:
- Access to the best view of Paris
- 3 course meal
- Coffee
- Lovely staff

A must go if you are doing your first trip to Paris and are looking for the best view!!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a place you go for the experience.
- The view. Book a table and arrive just before sunset. Will blow your brains, incredibly beautiful. Ask for a table by the window for the best view!

- The food. We had the set dinner menu, good choice within it. Food is good and served quickly, was a little bit too fancy for our tastes, but was nice nonetheless.

- The service. Found this to be exceptional. Had a really good waiter who was very accommodating, I ordered a dish without realising it had nuts in it and they allowed me to send it back and re-order another.

If you are looking for a meal with wow factor, with a great view of Paris and for a very memorable dinner experience, I would suggest going here!

1  Thank humonushumans
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We have tried dishes from the lunch course which are basic but nevertheless good. The main experience is really for the stunning view over Paris. Staff is friendly and prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Jonathan K
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I teach a class in Paris during our spring break every year. For the last four years, I've taken students to the Ciel de Paris because the food is good and I love the view of the city at night. This year about 10 of us went there. We were going to order dinner, but some in our group only wanted dessert and coffee. They have a policy that requires that you sit at the bar if you're not ordering a full dinner. The waitress was very rude. It was obvious that she wanted us to leave and didn't want us to leave our coats in the coat room even though few people were in the restaurant on a Monday night. She refused to tell us the differences between the different coffees and refused to pour the wine for one of us. After a while, we left. I won't ever go there again. I understand their policy, but they don't have to be rude. Another young couple also left because the waitress was rude to them as well. I go to Paris every year, but this restaurant will never get another penny from me.

2  Thank polssda