Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
US$334
US$209
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Paris Montmartre(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$113
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Mercure Paris Opera Garnier(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
Travelocity
Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$154
HotelsClick
1,514 results
All reviewshonesty barboutique hoteljunior suiteminute walkaround the cornercoffee machineexcellent hotelsmall hotelcdg airportmetro stationchamps elyseeslovely boutiquequiet side streetmacaroonsquiet locationbed was very comfortablewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a very comfortable stay in the lovely little hotel. While being better value for money than the hotels right in the hartnifnParis, it was still a very quick and easy journey into the centre with metro line 1. It was all very recently refurbished, the room was quite luxurious the private spa was a real treat!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Engelia
Stéphane F, Resident Manager at Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad to see that you had a very nice stay in our hotel Les Jardins de la Villa. That is the most important thing to us, that our clients leave feeling happy and wanting to come back.

The hotel is very well deserved with the RER C and the subway, and very near to the Congress Palace. Also near to the Arc de Triomphe and the most beautiful street in the world, the Champs-Elysées where you can go out for a little shopping, eat, sightseeing or even party.

So don't forget to go see on our website all the offers that we have for your next stay here.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Hotel is beautifully decorated but starting to wear - two shelves in the bathroom were missing, closets difficult to slide open, the book in the room about the hotel was shredding. Clean enough but maid clearly missed an obvious dust ball on the carpet. Bathroom is pretty as well and definitely had been cleaned but lighting in the bathroom gives off heat in addition to the towel warmer not going off - made it pretty hot in there. Towels were great, bathrobes and slippers in room are a nice touch. Mattress was firm. We were in room 10 which they advertise as for three adults - was a queen bed and a pull out sofa that squeaked every time you moved. Not ideal, but the location on Line 1 Metro was fab and there's a Japanese Resto next door that was excellent. Hotel has a Bar and Spa - didn't use.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Expat
Stéphane F, Resident Manager at Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay at “Les Jardins de la Villa”, our welcome products and amenities in your room. The location of the hotel and restaurants nearby is indeed perfect ! We are fully attentive to our customers and the happiness of everyone is our daily priority. We have noted your remarks about the inconvenience encountered in your room and we apologize. We are making the necessary corrections without delay. We will be very happy to welcome you again and guarantee the best comfort.
Best regards.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I have been staying at this hotel for several years and find it ideal for my purpose.
The service is excellent and the facilities very good.
Breakfast is also very good and is served late.
Recently I was in transit in Paris and left my mobile in a taxi.
I arranged for it to be delivered to the hotel and they efficiently shipped it back to me.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank terryneillred
Stéphane F, Resident Manager at Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Guest,

What an amazing review! Thank you very much for taking the time to share it on Tripadvisor!
It is always a pleasure to welcome you at Les Jardins de la Villa and we are delighted to learn that you have been staying at Les Jardins de la Villa for several years, finding it ideal for your purpose. A returning guest who writes in such complimentary terms makes all our efforts worthwhile. We indeed like to ensure our guests have a great experience with us and everyone here at Les Jardins de la Villa works hard to provide high quality level of services not only during your stay but also among and beyond to accommodate all your needs. So, please be assured that your brilliant words are not only very rewarding but also a great source of motivation for everyone here! Thank you again!
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon at Les Jardins de la Villa for your next trip to Paris!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Small, generous and kind employees, so clean, modern (hard to find in paris), good rooms, geeat bathroom, excelent service, excelent breakfast. It’s totally worth the price I paid! I came to paris in a Friday night without booking anything and I basically found this treasure in a small street near porte maillot station, line 1 so basically you can go anywhere easily. I am sure when i go back to paris with familly or friends I will stay there! Thanks for the stay and I hope I get back soon!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Nathalie N
Stéphane F, Resident Manager at Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Guest,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it on Tripadvisor! It was a pleasure to count you among our guests and we are thrilled to learn that you had a delightful stay at Les Jardins de la Villa.
It is always wonderful to hear such wonderful feedback as it motivates us to work even harder when our high levels of service are acknowledged. Your comfort is indeed a priority for us and we like to ensure you receive the best possible services and facilities while staying with us. Please be assured that discovering your satisfaction is not only very rewarding but also a great source of motivation for the whole team. Thank you again!
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in our boutique hotel for your next stay in the French capital.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Everything about it was great from the minute I got there. The guy behind the front desk was very helpful. I was staying there for 5 nights. The initial room I was given was too small for my baggage for 5 nights and my babies pram etc, so he upgraded me to one of the best rooms there. I offered to pay but he refused to let me. The location was great with plenty of fantastic restaurants just a walk away!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Henal P

Dear Guest,

We wish to thank you for such a lovely review, which made us smile and proud at the same time. It was a pleasure to welcome you for your trip to Paris and we are thrilled to learn that you had a delightful stay at Les Jardins de la Villa. It is always wonderful to hear such wonderful feedback as it motivates us to work even harder when our high levels of service are acknowledged. Your comfort is indeed a priority for us and we like to ensure you feel at home while staying with us. We also pride ourselves on offering an upgrade whenever possible and we are thrilled you liked yours. Your brilliant words have been shared with the entire team and everyone here felt very touched after reading them. Thank you again!