“The best tour company in Agadir Morocco”

Lions of Agadir Tours
Ranked #91 of 597 Tours in Paris
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Many thanks to Hicham who was our tour guide , pick up on time , very informative and sweet guide , he knew how to make our day trip amazing . Agadir Morocco is such a lovely place to explore , Hicham is reccommended .

twiz t, Owner at Lions of Agadir Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review , we were happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with our company and thanks again for taking time to share your experience with everyone here . Looking forward to see you again in Agadir Morocco .

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Our experience was amazing our tour guide showed us agadir and around we did enjoy every second . Thanks

1  Thank Klimon F

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Visited Paris at the end of January for my sisters birthday, as we had a late flight we decided to spend our last doing the twiztour. We had previously done the tour and we thoroughly enjoyed it, so planned to do another route of the tour. We ended up spending/wasting our last day in Paris searching for a nonexsistent address, their website and tripadvisor page need to be updated so other fellow travellers do not waste their time, energy and efforts making a wasted journey. Nowhere is it advertised that Twiztour is no more. We were really looking forward to doing the tour and are still really disappointed as Twiz Tour was the highlight of our last visit to Paris, if they are closed down it is very unfortunate for Paris tourism.

4  Thank CruzRoman
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I had about a 2 hour break during my stint in Paris, and was intrigued by the idea of driving an electric car around on your own. I rented a Twiz tour vehicle and zip around town. Because of its small size, it really can blend in the traffic well. The GPS was also very responsive, and I purposedly took some detours and side trips, it always brought me back on track. While it is not a powerful car, because of its unusual look, most of the drivers are quite accommodating (they probably know that it's tourist driver inside).

The only downsides are that the location for the rental near the Seine river was hard to find, as it is located below the road level right by the docks for the Seine tour boats opposite the Eiffel tower. So allow a bit of extra time to locate the rental depot. The other is that if you have a companion, it is much easier to take pictures, as I was driving, touring, turning, photographing.... all the same time! If you enjoy a bit of adventure, you will have a great time.

2  Thank Peter L
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2015

My husband and I had the honor of riding around Paris with Tristan for 3 hours. We did a special VIP tour where we went to 4 famous paris food places!! SO GOOD!!!! We had about 20 minutes at each 'stop', and that didn't even include the other sites on the tour!!!! My husband did all the driving, and it was very easy to navigate. Valentina was simply amazing with communication and answering every single question that I had. She responded within 24 hours (usually much faster!) and was so polite. I would highly recommend this tour. Especially if you are crunched on time. My husband and I only had 36 hours in Paris and this allowed us to see so much in such a short time. I wish they had these tours in every big city!!! Tristan was a wealth of knowledge about all the sites and roads. We were able to get out and snap pictures at the twiz-stops. The cars are actually comfortable for how petite they are!! But you are so engulfed in the beautiful city that you don't even realize how small they are! It was simply just so much fun!! I can't wait to do it again. And Thank you to Tristan and Valentina for all the help and guidance along the way. A true class act company.

2  Thank Cammie S