3,033 results
All reviews purple bar arc de triomphe the executive lounge river cruise beautiful hotel concierge staff breakfast buffet eiffel tower luxury hotel central location heart of paris metro station yogurt hilton taxis euros french
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel in a great location - good value for money

The building is unique with amazing public areas (even the ladies toilettes) - near Monceau Park

Highly recommended

Best 5 star hotel for families in Paris for a budget

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear LordW,

I can’t thank you enough for your kind comment regards your recent stay with us.

I will personally share your feedback with our teams who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

Since we constantly strive to meet our guest's expectations, I am very pleased to learn about your entire satisfaction.

That’s true our location is quite convenient to reach the main attractions.

I truly hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back in a not very distant future.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Guest Relations team should you require any assistance for your next stay in Paris!

Kind regards,

Wojciech Kaminski

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This Hotel is quite deceptive from outside.Inside it is very large .The reception staff were friendly and efficient.Room was large and well equipped with good bathroom.
The lobby and Bar are a buzz of activity and again,the service in the bar was very good.It is also a popular spot for people to drop into after work.
The dining facilities are a little limited,but still got breakfast table without much delay.
The Hotel is very well located near the Champs,Arc and Blvd Hausmann.
Would definately use again for future visits to Paris

Room Tip: Room views are limited because of location
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Cormac M
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Cormac M,

We are very thankful to you for the time you kindly allocated to sharing your feedback with us.

I am more than happy to read that your experience with us was a success and an added value to your stay in Paris.
What a pleasure to read that you felt comfortable in your room and friendly and efficiently welcomed !

Please note our whole staff were delighted to welcome you to the Hotel du Collectionneur, and already look forward to receiving you again.

We will remain at your disposal to organize your next stay with to the last detail, and wish you a wonderful week.

Most respectfully yours,

William ROUSSELLIER

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to my stay in the Hotel du Collectionneur in Paris. When I landed in Paris the weather was snowy and the temperature below 10 degrees celsius...however, the heater in my hotel room was not working...and the option to change room was never offered to me! I ended up with a portable heater...i felt like I was camping in a 5 stars hotel!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Alexandre8542,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing the feeling you had on you previous stay with us.

Your feedback is crucial to us and was received with great interest and consideration.

We deeply regret not to have succeeded in meeting your expectations.
We would therefore like to apologize for the experience you lived, which does not reflect the quality of service we aim in offering every day.

I will remain at your personal availability, awaiting the pleasure of welcoming you back with sun or snow, and organizing a new stay by our side.
Please feel free to contact me directly at any time, should your way cross Paris in a near future.

Most respectfully yours,

William ROUSSELLIER

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We loved all the stay but the little plus was the decoration, magnificient and really pleasant to have such a garden into Paris, we loved it truely. Good restaurant also. Thank you to the kind staff to their warmness.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank billy c

Dear billy c,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a review of our hotel.

I am really glad to know that you had a very pleasant and memorable stay with us and we thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Paris. Your comments about the decoration, the restaurant and the kind staff are highly appreciated. It is always a pleasure to hear that our valued guests like you go back home having kept a great souvenir of our beautiful property.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in a not very distant future. I would be more than happy to personally take care of every single detail you may request.

Kind regards,

Wojciech Kaminski

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived earlier and the hotel accommodated us very well. Greated by the manager William who made us feel like VIP's. All the staff some how remembered our names. The spa was amazing and the room was better than I imagined. The hotel is beautiful and service is best. Custom service in Paris is poor but not at this hotel staff are 5 star. It was worth every penny. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple