All reviews close to eiffel tower coffee machine elementary school delicious bakery la motte picquet studio room located minutes great place to stay in paris first floor walking distance no air conditioning bed was comfortable restaurants and shops two metro stations hot water location is great booked this hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Located minutes from the Eiffel Tower, the metro, restaurants and shops, this little hotel suited us. Having a patissiere on the doorstep was an extra bonus. Staff were pleasant and helpful. A code is used to enter the hotel once reception has closed for the night. Our room was a decent size, with a kitchenette. It’s clean enough. Sink and toilet were spotless, as was the bedding. And so to the best bit about our stay - the bed, as someone who has trouble sleeping in strange beds I was pleasantly surprised that I slept like a baby both nights that we were there! Unlike a couple of reviews I have read, the hotel was really easy to find. No problems with WiFi on i-phones. I used the lift once, when we were checking out, the rest of the time we took the winding stairs to the fourth floor, but then I don’t mind stairs.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the less noise you’ll hear from people using the stairs, which are bare wood
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jools54321
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We love the lay out of our room. Enjoyed the idea that we could cook, heat up our food, store & stock our food in the fridge during our stay in Paris. Very convenient. Hope the tv could offer more English speaking channels or choices. But overall happy with our stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I booked this hotel for two nights after a rather uncomfortable stay at the Hotel Grenelle Paris Tour Eiffel. I spoke to the hotel about possibly having an early check-in as I had an early morning meeting to attend to. I arrived to the location at 9am, and to my surprise, they had my room ready and I did not have to wait until 2:30pm. Please note: The elevator is quite small so be prepared to only fit yourself and your suitcase. The receptionist was friendly and helped me quickly and efficiently. I was super thirsty and they offered free water and coffee for all guests. I got a studio room which was very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and although the room did not have a lot of lighting in the bed area, the kitchenette had adequate lighting. The bathroom was clean with the exception of a rusty garbage can, which didn't really bother me since I didn't use it. The shower had great water pressure and a lot of hot water. The location is safe and near the Eiffel Tower. I felt that my belongings were secure in my room. If you are looking for a good place to rent, not necessary a hotel environment, this is definitely the place to stay. I will again when I'm in Paris next for sure.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank itzFrancisBaby
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Good service, clean room with everything you need. And it was quiet. Close to Eiffel Tower, shops and restaurants nearby. And and a subway station within five minutes walk.
It might have been good to get breakfast at the hotel. On the other hand we had a really nice breakfast at a restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight traveling back home from holiday. We had a "family appartment" which was decent. The kids and my wife slept well, but I could hear it every time guests came back at night. Location and neighbourhood are excellent and the receptiin staff is friendly and helpful

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family