2,697 results
All reviews rue de la paix park suite blaise mautin diamond member concierge desk high end shopping beautiful hotel nespresso machine the ritz bottle of champagne steam room rain shower macaroons four seasons opera house turn down service five star hotel
Reviewed 16 October 2018

This is a beautiful hotel with excellent staff. The front desk, concierges, doormen etc were all warm, welcoming and helpful.

Re: the housekeeping strike- it began during Fashion Week and has lasted several weeks- not sure if it's still going on. Periodically throughout the day, strikers assemble outside the front doors, beat drums and blow police whistles. Any guest rooms facing the street will be adversely affected by the noise. We were fortunate to be able to move from a street facing room to a very quiet courtyard room.

Standard rooms are marginally comfortable- there's simply not enough square footage, however, deluxe rooms are quite nice.

We appreciated having our sheets changed on a daily basis but service occurred too late in the day for a luxury property- 4p or later. Our family members in another room received service earlier each day. Not sure if there was a work slow-down taking place because of the strike or if this is the normal state of affairs for this hotel. Maids are sent in teams of two and one told me her duo had cleaned 23 rooms that day! Having worked myself one summer as a motel maid, I have a lot of sympathy for hotel housekeeping staff as they are the hardest working people in hotels. In the US our service workers have it even worse- most are working additional part time jobs to make ends meet just as they do at the Paris Hyatt- at least in France the workers have health care benefits! We did have a few odd things happen re: housekeeping that made me wonder...we would leave a 10E tip and note each day but then the maids claimed they never got it- were the water/minibar people taking it? And why did a maid ring our door at 10:20p at night and open it asking if we wanted turn down service on a Monday night? We had turned on the privacy light earlier in the evening when we went to dinner as we didn't want anyone coming into the room. On another day, the 10E tip was moved and concealed among some things... are the maids working together as a team and sharing tips or is it every man for himself?
I think the Hyatt needs more maids on staff so that all rooms can be freshened up earlier in the day.
Overall, a great stay- will be a top choice next time we're in Paris.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anonj,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is crucial for us to provide our guests with the best in luxury and service. We also thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff: the front desk, concierges, and doormen, be sure that we will share your compliments with our teams.

It was a real pleasure welcoming you and we already look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome occupies an enviable location—surrounded by posh shops and just a 12-minute walk from the Louvre. Beyond that, the hotel itself is spectacular. It’s understated, elegant and luxurious. Service is stellar and the atmosphere is very peaceful.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Lindsay C,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our Parisian Residence.
I am beyond happy to read that you enjoyed our Palace location as well as the gracious service of our team. Be certain that I will share your feedbacks with our teams.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Parisian residence.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Stay at park hyatt Paris last week for 4 days. Just like other review, the room/service are just simply impeccable, so far the best park hyatt that I ever stayed in. The hotel is very generous and upgrade me to an enormous room with fantastic Vendôme view.

But what on outside is quite disturbing. During this stay, my family and I were forced to received daily morning call, from 8:30 am and go on. Though I received email from hotel on some protesting that would gonna take place during my stay, but such chaos is far beyond acceptable. I thought that I could at least enjoy some extra sleeping during my vacation, but seems like the crowds would like me to have some healthy daily routine.

I would definite come back to park hyatt Vendôme anytime I visit Paris, just this time, it really let me down.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear Tianyi Z,

I would like to thank you for your stay at Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme and for your comments.
We are truly sorry to read that your experience did not reach your expectations and we deeply apologize for the inconvenient you have suffered during your last stay with us.

We hope to welcome you in the future in the best conditions to make up for this uncomfortable experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love staying at Park Hyatt Paris Vendome and all Hyatt hotels. The location is the best and the team goes beyond their duties to excel and make us feel welcome. The concierge desk is so helpful with restaurant recommendations. They really know their subject and are very passionate to help us find the best restaurant like Dessirier for fresh oysters and seafood.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Marie Y,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review of your Parisian Residence. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations. Make our guest feel comfortable is one of our priorities and I am glad to read that the staff, in particuar the concierge team provided you a nice stay.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I stayed at the hotel during Paris Fashion Week and had the best time! The service was excellent and the breakfast each morning, especially downstairs at the buffet, was magnificent. The area around the Place Vêndome is one of my favorite areas in Paris and very central. Most of my appointments and events I could reach by foot. Already looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Jürgen M,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
It is a real honor to have been chosen for your stay and I am happy to read that you appreciated our service and the breakfast and the location near Place Vendôme as well. The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have met your expectations.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.

With Best Regards,