Lokimo

from US$35.77
More Info
from US$56.05
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It's my second time visiting Musee d'Orsay. This self-guided tour was a perfect add on. The app was easy to use, and the tour kept me engaged: it provided ample of interesting information on top of what I have already knew, and it was fun to answer quizzes to test my memory. Sweet bonus - to be able to skip the wait at the entrance and take the tour at my own pace! Totally worth it, especially if you have limited time in Paris. I will be back for more. A definite recommend!

Date of experience: August 2021
Elena K, Guest Relations Manager at Lokimo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! Feel free to contact us for any other bookings!

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Thank you for the tour! I had a wonderful experience!
I got in the museum without waiting. The app worked perfectly well and the tour included all the main works that should be seen. I really enjoyed the questions and riddles since they helped to focus. And as a result I not only had a nice overview of the highlights of the museum but also came up with an understanding of how this period in art worked and developed!
I also took one of the tours that were offered to me in Paris. Did not have time to use all of them. But really enjoyed the Montmartre!
Thank you and good luck!

Date of experience: August 2021
Elena K, Guest Relations Manager at Lokimo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback Olga! We are really glad, that we could make your stay in Paris even more exciting!

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Was great! Very easy to set up and the info was awesome! Learned a ton and it was a cool experience!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Elena K, Guest Relations Manager at Lokimo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback!
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the tour!
Feel free to contact us for any other museums :)